Sadface :'(

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Junior DANK, Mar 15, 2012.

1. You know it bruh.

I'm almost positive ill never enter another LDR. I don't do well in them and just end up fucking up, ya know?

2. [quote name='"AS420"']

You know it bruh.

I'm almost positive ill never enter another LDR. I don't do well in them and just end up fucking up, ya know?[/quote]

Yeah, I mean theres always going to be that trust factor and obviously she didn't trust me. I learned me lesson, no more LDRs for me!
    I think flirting on the internet will be okay though lmao :p

3. Trust is a tricky mofucka, ya know?

But for real, was she right? You find another chick?

4. [quote name='"AS420"']Trust is a tricky mofucka, ya know?

But for real, was she right? You find another chick?[/quote]

No, she would get jealous over girls liking my facebook statuses lmao.. When im in a relationship im going to commit, but when its over im gonna find a decent slut real quick to relieve some tension

5. My ex was the same fucking way. It drove me nuts, bro.

She'd get mad if there was a woman bartender bringing me my drinks. :rolleyes:

6. [quote name='"AS420"']

My ex was the same fucking way. It drove me nuts, bro.

She'd get mad if there was a woman bartender bringing me my drinks. :rolleyes:[/quote]

Well im glad the Past passed by but im also kinda sad how shes taking it, she'll get over it though haha im not the first dude shes been like this to. :p

7. [quote name='"Junior DANK"']

No, she would get jealous over girls liking my facebook statuses lmao.. When im in a relationship im going to commit, but when its over im gonna find a decent slut real quick to relieve some tension[/quote]

Speaking of facebook she changed her last name to mine two days ago! You can only change it once every 30 days :rolleyes: she is going to enjoy that haha

8. [quote name='"Junior DANK"']

Speaking of facebook she changed her last name to mine two days ago! You can only change it once every 30 days :rolleyes: she is going to enjoy that haha[/quote]

lol whu do girls do that whole last thing on fb anyways its pointless jd u made my morning lol

9. [quote name='"Slilent"']

lol whu do girls do that whole last thing on fb anyways its pointless jd u made my morning lol[/quote]

Haha it made me laugh because one of my friends commented on her changed relationship status with "nice last name" I literally busted out laughing, shes the one that broke up with me :p

10. lol i feel u.bruh, i dogded a few LDR's in the past 6 months on ps3!! its crazy man i meet a chick online we chat for a while we flirt..she loves my voice...next thing we send each other pics of ourselves ....there cute... then she wanna b my GF?...na im good...but i cant lie i do b leadin a broad on.

its worse for me on facebook.

11. Damn this is going to be hard.. I can't stop thinking about her, I miss her and feel like I messed up. Its for the better and I gotta just push through this, I wish we could have ended it better though :/

Getting mixed feelings like a mufocka, life fucking complicated. Time to get baked as shit again

12. Oh shit man.
    I've been following this.
    Are you kidding me. She was leading you on!!!
    What a bitch. >.< Shit kills me man.
    I am so sorry. :( I don't know why people think they have the right.
    To fuck with peoples heads like that. Damn its not even me but I'm mad.

13. you dumped your gf in a text message... soooo weak

14. [quote name='"imyourcat"']you dumped your gf in a text message... soooo weak[/quote]

She dumped me through a text actually.. She asked "if I my selfish ass self was mad about it?"
    Fuck no, im happy I don't have to deal with her bullshit mindgames, just sad how she reacted when I told her I wanted to break up too. She called me crying 3 times in the middle of the night and I answered all three times, she wants to get back together but fuck that, she acted like I had no feelings toward her. Ughh time to smoke a bowl >_<

15. [quote name='"imyourcat"']you dumped your gf in a text message... soooo weak[/quote]

Edit my last post, she was mad I didn't fight for her and try to save our relationship. Fuck that bullshit too, just because why would she be worth fighting for if she dumped me over "having another girl and not ever answering my phone calls".. I have a lot of other shit going on in my life, like my biological father randomly messaging me on Facebook after 13+ years of no contact.. Damn my life is fucked up right now

16. You're on the right path.
    Did you remind her of this part "The reason this is making me feel so bad right now is because she lied to me and said she was just leading me on.. I feel so stupid for believing it," ?

How could you trust her again. It sounds like she just wants the comfort of a boyfriend. :smoke:

17. [quote name='"ICGreen"']You're on the right path.
    Did you remind her of this part "The reason this is making me feel so bad right now is because she lied to me and said she was just leading me on.. I feel so stupid for believing it," ?

How could you trust her again. It sounds like she just wants the comfort of a boyfriend. :smoke:[/quote]

Yeah, Im sick of these little girl relationships.. Im not going to be her fucking therapist. Thanks for the supports guys :smoke: :wave:

18. Looks like me and my crew are goib to hit up the club :D haha heres a pic of us from LONG time ago

image-687824762.jpg

19. [quote name='"Molly420"']
    Oh shit man.
    I've been following this.
    Are you kidding me. She was leading you on!!!
    What a bitch. >.< Shit kills me man.
    I am so sorry. :( I don't know why people think they have the right.
    To fuck with peoples heads like that. Damn its not even me but I'm mad.[/quote]

wtf is that purple shit in ur avitar?!?

20. [quote name='"Tha Come Up"']

wtf is that purple shit in ur avitar?!?[/quote]

I was wondering the same thing >_< haha