Sadface :'(

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Junior DANK, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Hey GC,

Well.. I knew this day would come, even though I was planning on it never thought it would happen like this. Less than 5 hours ago I was planning on breaking up with my long distance girlfriend. To my surprise the clingy bitch broke up with me after I didn't answer her phone call. The reason this is making me feel so bad right now is because she lied to me and said she was just leading me on.. I feel so stupid for believing it, on the other hand.. I have one girl that will never leave me :smoke:

Alright blades this stoners going lowkey for awhile :s

2. Pfftthb hahaha!

3. Probably for the best man. Long distance relationships never seem to be up to par

4. [quote name='"Danonymous"']Probably for the best man. Long distance relationships never seem to be up to par[/quote]

Yeah, I just hit up one of the chicks that was flirting with me for awhile and we made plans to chill this weekend. :) fuck distance, I need pussy..

5. Thats the way to do it bro :smoke:

6. [quote name='"Danonymous"']Thats the way to do it bro :smoke:[/quote]

Guess who just texted me saying sorry and she wants to forget what just happened these past few hours. :) fuck that shit, theres plenty of girls around here

7. a long distance relationship is just in addition to your regular thing, its just a girl who may or may not come to tonw and let you hit it...you always need a local too

8. [quote name='"will3117"']a long distance relationship is just in addition to your regular thing, its just a girl who may or may not come to tonw and let you hit it...you always need a local too[/quote]

The skype sessions were very nice to watch though haha :) anyways things happen for a reason, maybe that reason is the chick im gonna smoke with this weekend

9. She doesn't wanna leave me alone :p
    Shes blowing the shit outta my texts, facebook, twitter, email, xbox etc

image-4059783622.jpg

10. A great attitude!

A very healthy look on life.

--

By the way, which one is you, the one in the white balloon or the one in blue?

11. [quote name='"GGrass"']

A great attitude!

A very healthy look on life.

--

By the way, which one is you, the one in the white balloon or the one in blue?[/quote]

Im the blue balloon, and there are more messages.. These ones make me feel lime a douchebag though :/

image-518254530.jpg

12. image-3019183324.jpg

More of me breaking this girls heart :\

13. Even more

image-3704693899.jpg

She really makes me sound like an abusive douchebag ehh?

14. Are you sure there isn't another girl?

15. I've had a couple LDRs.

In my experiences, they never work.

edit:: oh mah god, those messages are too familiar.

16. [quote name='"GGrass"']

Are you sure there's another girl?[/quote]

Theres not, but im not going to literally avoid females, if one comes my way im going to take a chance.

17. [quote name='"Junior DANK"']

Theres not, but im not going to literally avoid females, if one comes my way im going to take a chance.[/quote]

And there is a difference between a girl and a meaningless fuck. By meaningless fuck I might have one coming by this weekend.."

18. I don't think you need to worry too much about her. Afterall, long distance, aye?

Find someone you can touch. Feel.

And if possible, find someone you can f..... I mean 'make love to'.

Lol...

:smoke:

19. [quote name='"GGrass"']

I don't think you need to worry too much about her. Afterall, long distance, aye?

Find someone you can touch. Feel.

And if possible, find someone you can f..... I mean 'make love to'.

Lol...

:smoke:[/quote]

I want to find a nice young women that I can enjoy herb with, in the meantime theres a couple hoes I can play with :devious:

20. [quote name='"AS420"']I've had a couple LDRs.

In my experiences, they never work.

edit:: oh mah god, those messages are too familiar.[/quote]

Same old bullshit eh? Lol