Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Saddest sight in all the world

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Batmanchu, Aug 11, 2012.

1. I remember when I broke my first glass. It was just a little bubbler, but he bubbled his way to a special place in my lungs... and heart. R.I.P. Bob Lee

R.I.P. Shmitty Jegermanjensen

2. [quote name='"ziggzag420"']Sucks op, feel for ya bro

Think of it as an opprotunity,

Now ya gotta go buy a bong![/quote]

I have one. And a bubbler.

Oh, and I'm surprised no one commented in the electrical tape. I had dropped the thing on a glass table from about 5 inches. Snapped right in two, but I was able to fix it, and it was still airtight.

What was even worse, Schmitty wasn't cheap China glass. I dropped him, from about 4 feet, on to fucking CONCRETE, bowl first, and it didn't even so much as chip.

He was unique, since he had the carb in the right and not the left side.

And to the bong guy; are you fucking kidding me? I really don't really have the time to break down all of your posts and explain in detail how much of a cunt hammer you are, but I'll put it short:

Owning and breaking a $450 dollar bong doesn't make you special, and it certainty doesn't make you cool. It make you a fucking cockwhistle who couldn't be a responsible person and take care of expensive glass.

I'm glad you're 22 and make enough money to spend it on a $450 bong, but as it stands I'm 20 in a few months, go to school, and am broke. Breaking ANY glass I own is a sad day, let alone my first one who has always been there for me.

Also, did you know that if you hover your mouse over a topic, you can preview it? If you has used a basic feature, you could have skipped this topic entirely, and avoided vomiting your nasty ego everywhere.

3. umadbro

edit: i hope mr KeepSmokinReefa steps in and gives you a warning for calling me a cunt hammer. as i already got a warning for one of my posts in this thread.

4. [quote name='"84t0y"']

umadbro[/quote]

u clever bro

5. [quote name='"84t0y"']

umadbro

edit: i hope mr KeepSmokinReefa steps in and gives you a warning for calling me a cunt hammer. as i already got a warning for one of my posts in this thread.[/quote]

Nobody seemed to enjoy your presence in this thread incase you haven't noticed lol.. just thought i'd let you know.. so you can stop embarrassing yourself.

6. [quote name='"84t0y"']

so you must be one of those fake ass people, maybe 3 or 4 years ago you were emo huh? now you wear rasta colors and listen to reggae. but your mind set is still the same, just following what everyone else is doing.

but im prolly wrong, just being an ass for fun.:D[/quote]

Now I remember why I don't visit apprentice tokers anymore :rolleyes:

7. implying i care what you or anyone thinks about me.:D

8. because its full of idiots and half the threads are the same thing?

9. OP, luckily I've never broken a piece :D so I can't share your sadness. But hey at least that's an excuse to buy a new pipe right?

:smoke:

10. That was an awesome name, my bong is named the hash slinging slasher.

11. i need a name for my mflb. i was thinking legolas cuz he stealthy like the launch box and he is a wood elf, and the mflb is composed of primarily wood, and haha idk im toasted