Saddest grow ever

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Mixted, Aug 30, 2011.

1. mission accomplished!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMSaJ1KkqQI]retarded burger king - YouTube[/ame]

2. ^^^^ lulz

just 3 more hrs of work and 2 hrs of school and I will be erasing my day!

3. guess who got moved into the indoor grows? Thats right! will be posting new pics after finals, got the blue mystic and b-b-b-b-berry bomb going. finishing the cheese and carmalicious within the next 2-4. hopefully I will get some love here. Keeping the name though cause nothing is a guarantee and I will be making mistakes along the way.

4. #84 Mixted, Dec 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2011
    just finished up finals, think I did well on it! only needed a 75% to make it through so calc done. No school til spring, so time to grow, smoke, draw, and record music. Me and this bad ass here are about to finish this beer and choke down tokes from this bong.
    DSC_0105.jpg

So glad this quarter is over calc is a bitch.

5. alright last harvest for the winter, all carmelicious couple little cheese in the BG. but by far this is the biggest 2 plant harvest I have ever had, half is organic the other is not, to be honest I can't tell the diff.
    IMG_7058.jpg
    Now it is time to start really growing again. So here it is.....

going right now is a berry bomb, and blue mystic. Poped seeds in tonight and those would be wonder woman and lady purple. Yes I know puprle is an out door. why am I doing it? cause every one said I can't. we'll see.

6. hate this stage of it, every thing is just a little sprout and I hate waiting, so I was looking through some old pics and found my very first successful harvest.
    IMG_1566.jpg

IMG_0772.jpg

7. patience is a virtue best cultivated by waiting... gosh that's a long bud!!!

8. that plant was the shit, I wish I still had more. They were seeds that my mom gave me that she had tucked away in her drawer from the 60-70's (she claims, I suspect she still smokes) she gave me a mixed bag of seeds out of like 7 seeds there were 4 females and one of them was that. one of the other ones was pretty good too, but the rest were absolute garbage, they grew to over 6' in height indoors and after 11 weeks never finished, I did not have the space to finish them out so I chopped them. I still have a bunch of the seeds she gave me but am not willing to go through the pain of growing them out to find that one diamond again.

9. #89 Mixted, Dec 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2011
    update: here are the new strains. doing four this time. The berry bomb and Blue mystic are approx the same age and doing well. the wonder woman and lady purple are the exact same age and are like 1-1.5 weeks behind the others. These are all from fem seeds so lets hope for no herm suprises. This is the first time I did not change out the bulb for veg, not using the veg room right now (under construction). things are growing a little faster now and hope to have the veg room back up and running here in the next couple weeks (for cloning). Also got my NL and master Kush seeds in the mail so I might be getting at least the NL up and running in the next couple weeks.

newstrains.jpg
    yes I know my avacado tree will not fruit it in my climate but I refuse to give up on it I have had it for years now and it recently started branching, loves the summer but hates our winters.

10. Bubblegummer has been great to me, its always the strongest plant except for my Headband.

11. thanks for reading and the input. Bit to late though but will keep it in mind for next strain switch!

12. so here is the one week update (give or take a day)
    the plants are really starting to take off. There has been no "extra stretching" from using a HPS as indicated by a GC user (B.D.M.) <---- this guy is passing around misinformation then arguing with you when you give correct information to new growers. Super D-bag. Any ways here goes

the four girls (wonder woman, berry bomb, lady purple, blue mystic)
    week2.jpg
    here are the clones taken from the erry bomb and Blue mystic. a bit drooppy still but they will pick up soon enough.
    clones2.jpg
    and here is a organic cheese all cured. I don't know if I will be doing a second attempt at organics til maybe next spring.
    organic cheese.jpg

happy holidays to all.

13. back atcha... great nug there. stop by my room in the next coupla weeks.. harvest coming soon!!

14. update:Week 2. transplant today, will be planting in the big pots from now on. Some took to it well but others (berry bomb) not so good. The wonder woman and lady purple really took off this week. bb,ww,lp,bm.jpg

then I pulled more clones 4 lady purples and three wonder womans. plus two more of each the blue mystic and berry bomb. the original 4 clones are starting to root already. Am giving them another week. clones.jpg

15. Looks good Mix,havent been on for a bit need to catch up,but after I got somewhat of a harvest completed ended up in a whole nother world. I'll admit I started plucking away a little premature,but that was a rough stint waiting.

This last strain,wasn't to bad, Barney Farms(LSD) for any that may want to try. I picked that one from the seed banks top ten most pop and it still listed 6 months later. They got a few others im gonna try here soon,had to flower original mom cause of space and it got to cold for my clones. So started a new mom and topped this time,I figure I can flower 2 rounds of clones then its time for the original mom.

I'm gonna look into some of the strains you had listed a few pages back,is there a specific breeder? It's time to grab some new beans,down to only one flavor,not sure bout this last freebie that started flowering on the 1st. Peace.

Thanks for the updates. Now its time to roll one and trim up this last harvest a bit. Happy belated New Year to All.:wave:

16. Good to see you back. The seeds I have are either from nirvana,AMS or sea of seeds so far all three have been really quality seeds but AMS only delivered once and ripped me off every other time sea of seeds and nirvana have gotten me all my seeds. Sea of seeds has a huge selection from tons of breeders and have the best stealth shipping. Just got a huge shipment of seeds so I will be switchin out the strains more offen now. Got four going now and will finish off one and replace it with a new strain right away. Next up after the four now are master kush
    Northern lights
    Silver jack
    Lavender (soma)

Shit is going to get really interesting in the next couple weeks as I am now a care giver and will be growing in multi locations one for me which I will update and one for a patient co op. That means more strains will be available so I will get to experiment with lots more strains. :) I will be updating my smoke reports with all the new strains. Lots of good stuff is in the works so stay tuned.

17. Thanks for the info Mix. I'll be sure to check it out. I've got my beans from Attitude everytime and it's in the mailbox within 7 days,even without stealth. Let's hope it works again,gonna load up this time. Peace.

18. will be updating in the morning but recieved one of these free with an order. I only got a single one gallon (3.8L) one so will not be useful for dope but I they have the 3 and 5 gallon ones. not to pricey and I have read that they.....

Boosts plant growth and yields
    Fabric allows roots to breath
    Prevents roots from circling
    Keeps plants warmer in winter & cooler in summer
    Saves up to a week off vegetative growth cycle

but this seems to be only information provided by the seller and manufactuer. So any one every use them and if so what did you think o fthem?

19. here is week three, well week 2 for the lady purle and wonderwoman
    but we are gonna call it week three because they caught up quick. got some of the clones in the veg room.
    week3.jpg

20. what to you recommend the best strain for a newby is? im just mastering bagseed lolzers