sad?

Discussion in 'General' started by whitknee, Jan 21, 2009.

1. So I've been smoking for about three years, I slowed down for a few months and recently started smoking a lot more the past two weeks since I moved back in with my parents (not important) but today, I took two hits and went back to sleep, woke up and now I'm depressed. Think it has something to do with the herb or is it just me? :confused:

2. its the herb, but its the dead braincells growing back and shit, you should feel a little retarded if it was chronic, but itll go away

3. Your probably just having one of those off days, but if it continues, you should sit down and figure out just what it is that is making you feel down. Ex girlfriend, job, ect...

Best of luck buddy!:)

4. Idk man...? that sounds weird. usually when I smoke before sleep when I wake up I feel really refreshed and maybe a little drowsy for a few minutes, but it always goes away. maybe your just in that kind of mood this morning. Sorry if I'm wrong, just my experience. but is this the first time it happened?

oh and not to bitch but this thread belongs in apprentice. :p. lol.

5. how is your life going? any traumatizing moments you had in life?

coke isnt weed, but last time i did coke i had a flashback when i fell 5 feet on my head on some concrete when i was 6 years old. it was a scary experience reliving it while driving 55 down a highway, it took me out of my party mood and we were heading to a party that night. fucked my night all up.

6. idk man
    Sometimes i wake up feeling instantly depressed too
    what did you do yesterday?

7. Yah man back in the day when I had to get taken out of high school and put in home school I got really depressed for about a week and I know it was the bud. But itll go away soon don't worry man keep your head high! (no pun intended)

8. No. No.

It could be the weed but chances are it's something else in your life. Bud just magnifies whatever feelings you have, good or bad. Examine your life situation and see if anything has drastically changed, like moving in with your parents. You might subconcsiously (sp?) view that as a "step backward" in your life and your high reflected that. I'm no doctor or psychologist though, so take what I say with a grain of salt, but I have been down this road before.

Good luck, and I hope things turn fun again real soon.

9. i'm thinking you're right.

10. You are like me, just missing something in life... Ron 64

11. Maybe you had a sad dream that your conscious mind doesn't remember but it's bumming you out

12. Weed like Alcohol, should be shared with a friend... Don't let it get you down