Sad!

Discussion in 'General' started by XXTentacion, May 19, 2017.

1. Can you believe this!

2. #2 Bill Dauterive, May 19, 2017
    Last edited: May 19, 2017
    *opens door*

*proceeds to gtfo*.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2

3. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. Unfortunately yes I can believe it. Child sexual abuse is far too common. And it's far worse than most people have any clue of. Pizza gate is real and the mainstream media did everything it could to attempt to discredit and skew the facts regarding it. I firmly believe in the death penalty for all pedophiles and have no doubt that if there's a hell they will all be going there. Stories like this are not uncommon. They happen all over the place from people of all walks of life. It's beyond disturbing.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. When you've been brought up in a society where "anything goes" is the mantra, it's not really surprising. But yes, it's SAD! It's pathetic and sick. But it is real. When you have no hope, you look for a way to escape that. For most, that means drugs. We know the story from there and how most of them end. This world needs Jesus more than ever. But He's just not popular and doesn't fit into the "anything goes" lifestyle. "Man" is never about anything where he thinks he'll have to sacrifice. The truth is that Jesus made the ultimate sacrifice for us all over 2000 years ago so that we all could have HOPE, CONFIDENCE IN THE FUTURE...and all He asks in return is that we give our hearts to him. When this country turned away from Godly principles...that was the crack that Satan needed to blow open the door. It's been a mess and getting worse every day since then. TWW

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I was gonna agree with this one until I saw Pizza gate .... ...

:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 2
  7. Same

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. The amount of evidence is absolutely fucking staggering but people like you unfortunately aren't cut out for the truth and would rather live in a safe little bubble of ignorance. That's ok. Please tell me more about how you have the moral high ground as you DEFEND pedophiles though. Oh my bad, james alefantis, a name that nearly translates to "I love children" is just a "pizza shop owner" that GQ magazine ranked the 49th most powerful person in all of Washington DC, the capital of the biggest superpower of a country on the planet.

He just so happened to have tons of creepy pictures on his instagram account involving children. He just so happened to have strange satanic art in his shop. The logo of besta pizza (the shop directly next door to comet pizza) just happened to be the symbol that the fbi claims pedophiles use that means "boy lover". Which was changed after it was exposed.

Tony podesta just happens to have a picture of dead children in his home and a statue of of a decapitated man in the same position jeffery dahmer would put his victims in. John podesta just happened to email government officials about "pizza" and "pasta" all the time in ways that someone with down syndrome could realize were code words (and they're known code words by the fbi, used by pedophiles). Sentences like, and I quote " Ps. Do you think I’ll do better playing dominos on cheese than on pasta?" Which essentially translates into talk about performing bdsm acts on a child.

And there's talk about sacrificing a chicken to moloch (the pagan god of child sacrifice). Then there's the spirt cooking which is you don't know what that really is it involves painting with coagulated blood, mixed with semen, urine, etc and is done while writing satanic phrases with that mixture. As with everything else I have said there is tangible proof of this easily available in a quick google search. The bohemian grove is another place/event involving satanic rituals (including a mock sacrifice of what in most cases appear to a child, that revelation happened many years before any pizzagate stuff btw) that many high level politicians (including Bill Clinton) openly admit to going to and are photograhed at.

And that's mostly off the top of my head and only begins to scratch the surface. But hey, ALL of that is crazy conspiracy mumbo jumbo. The mountains of provable evidence are all just coincidental. Don't bother researching any of that! CNN and steven colbert (a close friend of john podesta) said it's not true so go back to sleep and listen to them. They know what's best and should do the thinking for you.

Every person that thinks like you is another cog in the machine that allows this type of evil to go unheard. But hey, looking at the facts, asking questions and ACTUALLY doing an investigation is crazy. I'm the bad guy. Blindly believing in mainstream propaganda that debunks nothing and at best makes attempts to smear and discredit people trying to expose pedophiles, now THAT gives you the moral high ground.

I'm not going to respond to this as everything I said is provable and objectively true. And quite frankly I don't give a fuck more past this point. I just hope that this post can at least open one persons eyes.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Dude I was in the thread on 4chin way before everything popped an some anon came up with the idea lol. I wish I had screens but this shit spiralled way harder than they thought.

But back on topic, yeah child abuse sucks and it happens behind closed doors. Hard to get a secret like that out... Poor little homies :(
    Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app