Sad time

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Krypto, Jul 27, 2003.

1. Today was the worst day of my life......My best friend and his family are like my family....I always go over there and hang out overthere for about a week straight and stuff...Well last month they decided to move back to South Africa....I kept thinking they werent really going to move....I was in denial the whole time just telling myself they arent going to leave because they've done this before. Today was the day I said to say my goodbye. I dont cry at all usually, but today I couldnt hold it back..So I lost my 2 best friends (their both brothers) today and it seems like I might as well just die=(But luckly I can go see them in december. It just really sucks that this has to happen, I've never had to deal with this kind of stuff before so its really upsetting me. Anyway I just had to get this out...peace.

2. Sorry to here that. At least you always have the option of going and visiting them, which I bet would be an awesome vacation.

I'll rip a roor for you.

3. Thx for the puffs~~=D It just really sucks because everyone else has taken it day by day that they're leaving....Where its all hitting me today...I cant smoke because its just going to mask over the shit thats happening=(Best is just to probably deal with it for about a week ten start puffing again.

4. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww poor baby! dont worry sweetie u will get better soon and u get to see them in december... u can always e-mail and chat online or call long distance or something... good luck.....

5. lol.........

6. Everything will be fine. I know its hard right now ...but hopefully you will be able to meet them soon. Good luck!

7. Grief & loss is the boot camp of this thing we call life! Just be good go yourself & allow yourself to feel your feelings-don't be afraid of your emotions! They are a part of you & yes, they can be very scarey, but once you get them out you will feel a whole lot better! & connecting w/others that are going thru the same thing or feelings helps beyond words! Remember, everyone processes differently. Keep in touch via email, letters, cards, whatever you can. I have many, many family & friends that are long distance & you can maintain the quality of the relationships but it takes effort. & trust me on this.....it's worth it!
    PEACE

8. yea man sorry to here that. last year my best friend since kindergarten moved to north carolina from iowa. it does really suck but i get to see him every year and do cool stuff there now like go NYC.

to bad he doesnt smoke

lol