Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sad story =(

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokeweed1, Jul 25, 2009.

1. My very first, and only piece, broke last night while i was cleaning it. It was a trustworthy piece that always got me high... May it rest in pieces, in the bottom of my trash can. :(

2. bummer, but hopefully you learned something :smoking:

3. I feel your pain...

4. Get a new one.
    Better than it was before.
    Better.
    Stronger.
    Faster.

5. Get a new one thats
    Harder
    Better
    Faster
    Stronger

also thats sad to hear: A tear shed for those lost

6. not much of a story but may it rest in peace(s)

7. Was quoting The Six Million Dollar Man, not daft punk, but it's all good ;)

8. now you can get a better kick ass piece that will rip your mind apart lol.

9. lol my bad

10. When you broke your first piece ever thats the worst. Feel like you lost a buddy

11. My first piece got jacked by campus police, but it bought me enough time to escape.

It has gone to the great glass graveyard. On judgement day it will be reblown along with all the glass that has ever existed into a mighty bong, and when God rips from this bong all of his children will become stoned for a thousand years.

12. Yea lost mine to the police sad sad day i loved that peice.

13. My first piece was really bad. I wouldn't care at all if it shattered. My second piece I'm a bit more attached to..

14. You're fucking baked man.