Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sad story :(

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Vexus, Jan 1, 2008.

1. Well I picked up a quarter last night.. and got way too drunk and lost it.

I woke up today and I can't remember anything really..

100$ gone. It sucks because I can't afford to take another 100$ out for marijuana but I will probably do it anyway.

Sad isn't it? Happy new year. :(

2. that sucks man. i'd go insane if i lost that much weed

3. Honestly man I'm still buzzed from drinking so much and I'm trying to think positive.. like it may pop up some where in a friends car. Hell if it doesn't still gotta stay positive not gonna let that bring me down. lol

Smoking a bowl peace :smoke:

4. That may or may not be your problem. Maybe you smoked it all? lol It's happened to me!

5. Oh no.. I had been dropping it through out the night. For example.. I was drunk in the woods trying to walk. for some reason and it fell on the ground some where so I stumbled around looking for it for like an hour occasionally laying down for long periods of time to regain some sobriety.

6. I avoid keeping my entire stash on me so things like this dont happen.:eek:

7. yeah, leavng some at home can almost never go wrong

8. I purchased it while I was out.. never even got to smoke it.

9. i would keep looking for it

if you live with youre rents you may have dropped it somewhere they could find it

or last night when you got home you probably tried to be clever and hide it but forgot where ( happened to me several times when i lived with my parents )

10. That fucking sucks. If its not a well traveled area its worth looking for.

11. ouch man... that blows. I'd definitely look for it man

the worst i ever did was lose an ounce in my dorm room... :smoke:

12. you know that shit all got burned up that same night

13. damn dude, that just blows...wow i'd just go nuts

14. I used to do that shit all the time untill I found one really good spot.
    good luck finding that shit.