Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sad story :(

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by weedaterian, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Me and my friend were toking and my friend got a call from his dad saying his mom died.
    He cried for like 2 mins then stoped! he started to talk about random highness stuff...
    we just forgot about it. After we came down he found out again and cried for like 2 weeks.
    The only sad thing to weed is that you can't stay sad, mad,or angry for more than 2 mins.
    So lets think and share your sad memories...RIP shannon schafer.
    :( :smoke:

2. Why would we want to read sad stories?

I mean, it's sad that your friend's mom died and all, but this forum really isn't an appropriate place for this.

3. You're using it wrong

4. man stop hatin batmanchu you so mean and my friend dont like you ether.

5. Yah I'm really not in the mood for any erection killing sob stories

6. People of GC, weedaterian has spoken!

7. That hits right in my "Don't Give A Shit" zone.

8. ok then dont reply................

9. batmanchu you should be ban because all you do is hate and get others banned so just plz shut up!

10. Cite your sources, son.

11. You helped conceive this man? :eek:

You must be so proud.

12. what you mean boy all you do is hate on other that just wanna talk and then get people banned for stupid stuff kuz you hate! we all a community here man so plz!

13. Maybe. I'm like, the nerd pothead version of Gene Simmons. You could very well be my son, or if you're older than me, I'm your dad from the past and you're my future son.

14. I've always wanted a Dad that looks like Batman like chu!

15. Show me evidence of more than 50% of my post that prove that all I do is hate and get underage users banned, which you probably are.

16. I love you son, but you might have like, 100 or more brothers or sisters.

17. look were all men here so stop acting like a child, your hating on me now so just end the thread so we can all shut up and enjoy some ganja!
    PEACE SMOKE

18. We all look like this:
    [​IMG]

19. Acting like men? I'm pretty sure a 15 year old such as yourself is not a man.

I honestly think it's kind of adorable how you're trying to fit in amongst a community of adults.