Sad sex life

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Ghost Nappa, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Is it sad for a 25 year old to be a virgin that lives at home? I'm wondering how long it took you guys to get on your feet and out of the house. Also how old were you when you lost your virginity?

2. I'm 21 and I recently got my own apartment. This year.

I 1st had sex at 16.

Also I haven't had sex in years now sadly.

Don't give up, just save up some money and get a part time job and, look for a trade that you can do, or a college you can get grants or scholarships for if possible. Just minimize your amount of debt.

However its mostly just about luck and confidence, those are the 2 things you could do for yourself when trying to get under the sheets. At least the 2 factors you can help most. Or even working on your sense of humor.

That last one is tricky but, what I'm saying is just make a little cash and be confident.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. What is your plan for an education, career, getting on your feet and out of the house? Once you have that and start working towards it, women will appreciate your ambition and the sex will come.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Unless u own a car and can live on a tight budget and don’t have a ton of bills it’s hard to live on ur own on a single income. When I was single with kid, working full time 10$ an hr. After taxes, daycare, diapers and wipes I didn’t have money for rent or shit else. I slept in my truck and storage unit thru winter with my 2yo all bc 10$ and hr won’t pay daycare and rent. Without a car payment and kids u should be fine with a decen Job if u can live within ur means. Best to have a room mate. Not a guy lol. Slobs. I’ve had a few off a web site roommate over the years. Girls are always better.. the right ones lol. Only cool guy was gay. He was neat and clean all other guys, slobsa

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sex at 17. Kicked out at 19 but pretty much self supported myself since 14.

6. I was much older than most at 23. Just make strides towards your goals even if they are small. I feel like you just need a little confidence. It'll all happen naturally once you get it started. Don't fixate or overthink. Just plan for the future

7. Nah dude I'm a wizard

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. I think the concept of trying to lose your virginity at a young age to be cool is pathetic. What I find impressive is when people have the self control to keep it in their pants, until they find someone they truly connect with.

Also, there are much higher priorities in life than sex. I notice people that make their life revolve around sex are usually miserable.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. He's 25

• Like Like x 1
  10. In an ideal world no one would have sex until they were stable in life and career and ready to start a family and get married Nowadays people from six years old to 100 years old have sex. If you try to push the experience upon yourself it’ll be terrible

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. 16 it was the best 40 seconds of her life :love:. I rented a house from my dad at 18 then moved to a different apartment with girl I was seeing . Fast forward I have 4 sons and my wife is in university . First step is losing that virginity imo it may not be a great experience but will be one less thing to dwell on .

12. Thought this was a Jeffsongs thread for a second. Everyone moves at their own pace enjoy it.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. As long as you keep moving forward, there is nothing wrong with where you are.

14. So am I whats your point

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. That 25 is not a young age to loose your virginity....you made it sound like he was 16 and desperate to do it is all

• Like Like x 1
  16. No it's not, but OP seem's to be upset that he hasn't lost his virginity by now. As if he was expecting himself to lose it much much earlier than that.

17. Funny what ppl tell themselves when they can get some

18. First piece of pussy was at 13 went to jail on my 18th bday got out n moved didnt really get on my feet n straightin up until around ur age unfortunately

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

19. I am not miserable, thank you very much.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. LOL my wife just said her life is .

• Funny Funny x 1