Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

sad sad day

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Aimer, Oct 4, 2007.

1. okay so i have no connection to buds whatsoever and i really gotta smoke and ive been searching around for any crumb i could find and i foudn were 2 tiny flakes and small stems, they smell like weed very strong so i'm going to be adventerous and try and smoke them because its worth a shot right?? listen normally i would never do this and im praying to god somehow i get high maybe i will mash them up or grind them so its not as harsh, and i've already skraped my bowl clean so thats not an option plz wish me luck and hope my headache isnt too massive :devious:

2. Good luck. Sincerely.

3. I will report back my findings soon

4. Wow, I admire your cannapassion. +rep

5. i could honestly say ive been there. i feel the pain man. good luck with the flakes and stems.

6. HOLY SHIT BLADES!! i'm high... not stoned... but holy shit i actually feel different and i gotta say i got cotton mouth like a motherfucker and i was paranoid as shit driving lmfao i made sure to breakit up as good as possible and even didnt taste too bad it was from a kyrpy nug not a regs stem and well i gotta say it wasnt all that bad and NO HEADACHE this probably wont last long but damn does it feel good to just chill a little bit... i gotta go to a weed counselor in an hour.. go figure then after that for my sociology class i have to make an outline and i'm doing decriminization of marijuana and medicalized use and legalization... today is going to be interesting for sure then later tonight hopefully my friend will get some goodies in.. (roxies)

7. hahaahah that made me burst out laughing.. "canna" passion :hello::hello::smoke:

8. I like your avatar of daemon smoking weed. You use FreeBSD?

9. I never heard of that.. an old friend sent me this years ago tho and thanks :cool: