Sad News :(

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Tokinsince2012, Jun 16, 2014.

1. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1402951533.873994.jpg
    So last night I was rolling a joint and I had my Sherlock sitting on the same table. I've got plenty of pipes but this one was by far my favorite. I accidentally bumped the table and the fucker fell over and off. Time slowed down as I was forced to sit there and watch it crash to the floor. I was horrified. No, It's not fixable. The fall chipped open the back of the stem so there's a big gaping hole in it. In the 2 years I've smoked, I've never broken a piece before. Why did it HAVE to be this one??
    Rest in pieces Sherlock :(

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. that dosent look like a sherlock

3. It happens to the best of us

Sent from my SM-T210R using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I know that feeling man. I've broken two pretty original bowls, one was a Sherlock and one was like a long Gandalf pipe with a humongous bowl that my best friend got for my birthday. Accidentally hit it off my desk and it fell right onto my subwoofer.

5. Thats because it's broken lol

6. It looks like a spoon. Anyway it doesn't look like you've smoked out of it a lot. You'll find another for sure.

7. It is a spoon and most definitely, NOT a sherlock.

Shit happens.

I broke my ben wislon bowl....40 bucks down the drain :(

It broke in the only spot not tempered. The worked part is solid still...

Sux dude, feel for ya

8. That stinks OP. Be glad it wasn't a Snodgrass piece or a RooR item....I guess.

9. A piece is a piece. Sorry OP :(

10. Sorry to hear. You'll get over it. There is thousands of unique pipe designs out there, you'll find another one.

11. Either this photo got a really weird angle of the pipe or that isn't a sherlock. But it isn't the end of the world. Just get an even nice piece like  real sherlock or a bong even to make up for it.

12. The picture was taken at a weird angle. I promise it's a Sherlock. The stem is supposed to stick upwards from the bowl like so ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1402965826.447706.jpg

13. #13 Tokinsince2012, Jun 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2014
    ive been smoking this pipe every day since I got it. It was just recently cleaned lol. I'm not gonna beat myself up over it though

14. It's all good guys! Say hello to my new... Helix? Idk what it's called. But it's my new replacement. Brand new from the smoke shop :) ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1402966079.695040.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1402966100.246711.jpg

15. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1402966184.088444.jpg

16. Lol that's a sweet lil dude on the end there

17. #18 methatfemme, Jun 17, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2014
  18. sentimental value i guess but it's cool they sell those by the bucket at smoke shops

19. Look at this as a chance to bond w/ your other pieces or maybe buy a new bowl/spoon/whatever

Sent from miPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app ya bish