Sad news for a fellow connoisseur, but some pretty good pics

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by amsterdamage, Jan 30, 2008.

1. Fuckin narcs.

2. Such bullshit. I hope that every one of those narcs get whats coming to them, either in the afterlife or in present time.

3. ...a man walking his dog...noticed condensation on the side of the house?

mother fucker what were you doing investigating my house anyway?

if you are close enough to see the drops of water on my house

that is tresspassing

4. "Anonymous tipster" or something stupid like someone saw condensation = illegally obtained evidence I would think...

I mean honestly...if you were walking past a house that had condensation on it...would you really contact the authorities?

They're making the streets safer though!

5. Just curious, is condensation and a strange smell enough to get a warrant?

6. Yea thats fuckin retarded, sometimes neighbors need to mind they own fuckin business. If it dont sound like somebody's dyin or gettin killed dont go callin police to ur neighbor's crib thats foul.
    As far as the smell is concerned tho, technically it wasnt illegal only b/c a civilian did the snooping first then tipped authorities to take a look which by law is legal even if the civilian broke the law to get the info. Their tip alone isnt enough to get a warrant from tha judge so the police had to have come and check it out for theirselves. Now if the police were trespassing on your property, got a wiff and tried to get a warrant he may or may not be granted it but if he does and u have a decent lawyer he'll see that the police broke the law in order to obtain the warrant and could possibly get the case thrown or a extra lite sentence.

7. Only takes one snitch, just one!

8. Yes a tragic situation you must stay on your toes at all times. They may have needed to chance the filters. Same thing happened to a buddy of mine once, his filters were old and not cleansing the air properly he had 2 rooms going in a small rental house that he checked on weekly. When he went to check on the plants he said the whole neighborhood reeked like weed and something didn't seem right so he decided to leave , Before he could back out of the the driveway the cops ran up and busted him.

That is why it is always important to maintain your equipment and be aware if you have odor control issues or excessive condensation on the outer walls, Light leaks or loud fans any small error that can tip someone off.

9. ooooppps. narc = power company ?

10. ^^^ Most likely... People don't seem to get that if you just pay for the power, nobody is going to find out.

11. ANytime you steal power when growing, you are signing your warrant.

12. Snitches get stiches, or end up dead in ditches, and that narcing bitch is the ultimate snitch ;)

13. Exactly.

The chances of someone arousing suspicion simply for using a substantial amount of power legally are incredibly low.

If you steal power, you should expect to get caught.

14. This story is exactly like every other bust story I come across that involves some sort of "nosy neighbor".

I've noticed that each one leaves a critical piece of information out substantiating the reasons for a search in the first place.

It's very easy to tell the crooked cops from the real ones just by reading reports like these...when there's huge gaps missing and info just doesn't add up I'm betting there's some sort of payoff involved here.
    Most likely a payoff just to get the warrant ala "Training Day." (although I hate to compare real life situations to movies...)

OR they forgot to mention in the report that the "neighbor" is a freakin NARC HIMSELF!

These seem to be the only two possibilities to an "educated" dude like moi...

Just another day in the USA. I love this country but I hate the people that make it up.