Sad News About Gc Member Illadelphin :(

Discussion in 'General' started by Royksopp, Jun 22, 2013.

1. That's so young, RIP Ill, this trench is for you.

2. Natural selection-(Life Sciences & Allied Applications / Biology) A process resulting in the survival of those individuals from a population of animals or plants that are best adapted to the prevailing environmental conditions. The survivors tend to produce more offspring than those less well adapted, so that the characteristics of the population change over time, thus accounting for the process of evolution." Here's an example fit for a 12 year old.
    1. There is variation in traits. For example, some beetles are green and some are brown.[​IMG]\t
    2. There is differential reproduction. Since the environment can't support unlimited population growth, not all individuals get to reproduce to their full potential. In this example, green beetles tend to get eaten by birds and survive to reproduce less often than brown beetles do.[​IMG]\t
    3. There is heredity.
      \tThe surviving brown beetles have brown baby beetles because this trait has a genetic basis.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    End result:
    The more advantageous trait, brown coloration, which allows the beetle to have more offspring, becomes more common in the population. If this process continues, eventually, all individuals in the population will be brown.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    http://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/article/evo_25

He died. The state of being dead is death. This isn't the best thread to blatantly spurt ignorant filth. Preferably, you shouldn't be typing anything.

3. #83 That Hippie Kid, Jun 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2013
    This is extremely sad to hear.

I only have one memory of illadelph since im new but he made me laugh my ass off a couple weeks ago.

Rest in peace my man image.jpg image.jpg

4. I'm honestly in shock, IDK what to say I just know GC just lost an outstanding blade. Illa wherever you are this next cold one's for you, I'll truly miss you. 

5. Hmm last activity says he was on early this morning at 1:30 am thats weird...

Anyways gunna miss that guy around here for sure. Id seen him around/in similar threads as me when I first started posting on GC. He was always funny/making jokes but he also had his down to earth serious side. Also pretty knowledgable. Im sure he was a real genuine dude in person too. Sad to see someone so young go so early...

My condolences to his family and friends as well. Its a tough loss...  

Hope your in a better place and in peace now brotha!

RIP Illa  :bongin:

6. Name doesn't ring a bell, but that sucks. I actually just hit a deer on my way home from work. Too much death :(

R.I.P

7. Damn. I loved his signature pic. Im glad I got to tell him as much. 

RIP 

8. That was directed at you.

9. i just hope he was happy in the days/hours leading up to his death

youll be missed Illa.. and i hope those who are deeply affected by your passing can make peace with it

10. What? That was directed at you. You obviously needed 'natural selection' defined and explained to you.

11. responding to him isnt gonna help this thread at all..

12. #93 TinManThaBoyBoy, Jun 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2013
    dont LET him derail the thread like this.. smfh.. yall act like you dont kno how the internet works..

illa would be laughin his ass off right now

13. He was the biggest grooviest hippie I knew.

14. That's so shitty): sorry ma dude. I hope you rest in peace..:(

Someone roast a fat bowl out of some illadelph glass in his honor/:

15. I just heard about this on facebook it can't be fucking true  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

16. I'm investing in some paisley in honor of Illa. :love:

17. im getting drunk and high in his honor

Exactly...I shouldn't have even made the one response that I did...

Others will take care of it...no worries...disrespect of other members is explicitly against the rules...

Let's just try to respect and remember a great person, and an awesome blade...

19. Jeeze, I remember him pretty well. Always brought out quite a few laughs and many good moments.

I didn't know him well, but he will be missed.

RIP man