Sad News About Gc Member Illadelphin :(

Discussion in 'General' started by Royksopp, Jun 22, 2013.

1. Are you serious? These are the words you chose to type out into this thread of people showing their respect for someone they liked and cared about. These here internetz, man SMH

2. Always sad to see another person go.

3. Oh shit, strange life it is.  I just had a thought about one of his posts before going on here, then I see this.  R.I.P. Sam, this drink goes out to you.  

4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm2eAI3z0jQ

5. right, right i knew this would cause a little static.. but i will not go back on my word it is done and you may judge and i will face the punishment not you so chill the fuck out. i aint trynna be disrespectful to the dude and i aint trynna argue with you over the internet on this forum. 

6. Okay let's not pay attention to that dude cuz that's obviously what he wants.

Obviously not doing a very good job...:rolleyes:

If you have nothing better to contribute...leave...

8. Did you quote the wrong post? I'm almost sure she wasn't talking to you

9. this might be taken outta context.. and it might be the wrong thing to say.. for multiple reasons.. one being no one knows how he died.. but still..

pandoras box.. the OLD pandoras box i feel saved a lot of lives.. it was a place to come where all these friendships could be used to wage war on the battle of addiction.. it helped a lot of people.. thats all ill say..

no disrespect meant.. like i said.. i dont know the circumstance, and illa was my guy..

just a shitty time

10. Wait wtf???

Dude seems chill as fuck, and was funny...

Being as how I just seen his pic in that beard thread..this really does suck..

R.I.P man.

...or maybe did they forget what account they were signed in under?

12. I know he was a diabetic. I hope that, however he died, it wasn't painful. Sucks to see someone so fucking intelligent die before they had the chance to really get out into the world.

13. #74 sensecide, Jun 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2013
    damnit everytime i post on here im extending my stay at hell but whatever my b if you werent talkin to me i shall leave this topic to rest, my sincere apologies to illadelphin and i have one account, but i do sincerely beleive atleast %50 of you are the same person, not litterally though

14. Reported

15. Rest in peace brother

16. Well natural selection is a constantly-occurring process, so in a way you are right, but there's no real need to point it out here

17. And you couldve kept this to yourself. Let people say their goodbye's here in peace without you shit disturbing. Have some respect. I know its a lot to ask for on the internet. Fuck off with that shit.

18. Let's not bicker and all that in this thread. Just report the posts, and hopefully the mods will have the good sense to realize that we don't really need such people who are capable of such blatant disrespect on the forums.

19. #80 gloppypop, Jun 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2013
    illa actually went into college a year after I did. I remember talking to him a lot about school and our similar classes and stuff through PMs. Sucks that the PMs are gone now, I'd really like to look at them again.

We had similar interests and similar majors - I believe he was going into Chemical Engineering and mine's Physics.

I remember always being kinda jealous of him to be honest, since he was doing so well in school - ready to graduate with a job in a lab on campus - while I've had struggles along the way.

He was a cool dude though, I think we had a lot in common. We both liked good glass and science. He had some nice pieces. A really nice TORO. Although we differed on musical and fashion tastes I suppose :p

He was a great member and poster here, though. He seemed like a cool guy from all the pictures he posted and everything too. I'll definitely miss him.