Sad News About Gc Member Illadelphin :(

Discussion in 'General' started by Royksopp, Jun 22, 2013.

1. Fuck.

I didn't really have a lot of direct communication with him, but I always used to see his posts and SL&R and he was a really funny dude.

RIP Illa!

2. My god not fucking again! So many good blades taken way too early. They were all good people. Much love to Illadelphin and his family :crying:

3. Hes been around for as long as ive been here, and he was truly one of the funniest, most intelligent people ever on this site... Seriously gonna miss this dude...tough to digest

RIP buddy

4. I didn't know him to well, but he was very sweet and funny. Rip

5. Wow.. Wow.

You'll be missed illa. Much love to his family and friends.

Next one is for you

6. This is heartbreaking and I really don't want to believe that this is true. I'm just happy that he was happy in his last days with his girl and school. He had such a beautiful soul. I hope he's hanging out with his dad wherever he is.

I love you, illa.

7. wow, i had been following his posts for years..he had such a promising future. i always imagined i would see him get a sick job one day and have ladies fighting over him and he woul be happy and have it all, and find a special someone. i can't believe it will never get to happen now. if anyone deserved happiness it was him.

8. I didn't really know dude but r.i.p broseph

9. I don't have words just now to articulate my love for Sam, but I am absolutely devestated by the loss of one of the most down to earth, real, people I've ever had the honor of knowing. I am in shock, absolute shock, and heartbroken by the loss of an amazing young man with so much shining light and goodness. :cry:

10. Damm, im speechless.. The good always die young.

Rip, brother.

11. I was just reading our texts and I said, 'So what's your ultimate goal in life?' And he replied, 'To make a positive impact on the world in a big way.'

He totally did that.

12. #53 Kramer, Jun 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2013
    When I got the news today, I was hoping it was a hoax.

After reality and the truth of it all set in, I only hoped that his mind was calm and at peace during his departure.

The next thought of mine was I hoped that the family's pain will heal thoroughly and soon understand the nature behind his passing.

He was definitely a great guy and made a lot of impacts on the community.

I hope only the best for him in his current and future states.

13. The dude was actually the most genuine kind hearted and fair person ive ever come across. Also one of the funniest...

Its just surreal and really puts life in perspective.

He will be missed...

14. I'm almost in tears. :(

An amazing blade, and respected by many here, he will be truly missed. I'm in utter shock by this news. We had many a great conversation, and wow..just wow.

You will be missed. Seriously.

My thoughts are with his family during this time of turmoil. GC lost a great blade, but I'm sure the world lost an even greater soul.

15. This is crazy. I was planning on asking him for some tips when I got to CSU and was even thinking we could smoke a bowl sometime...

R.I.P brother, your memory will live on, and I'd like to offer my condolences to his friends and family.

16. We got along real well. I wish we could have talked more. I'll definitely miss him around this place. :(

17. man what the fuck...illa is one of my favorite members here, always like reading his posts....

he's been around for just about as long as i have. was always nice to chat with him about random subjects or just shootin the shit on here over the years. He is that one blade out of the very few that after i take long breaks from the net, he's one of the people i actually hope to see posting around here still.

this is an utter fucking shame this happened....i don't even know what to think. i feel like i lost a huge part of gc.

Rest in peace brother

there's a big part of me hoping this isn't true and its just some kind of mistake

18. can't wait till i can finally chill with him. i kid, i kid.. R.I.P. man

19. Are you kidding me? This is no place for your feeble attempt at cleverness. Gtfo.