Sad movies when stoned

Discussion in 'Movies' started by gigglestick87, Dec 2, 2011.

1. I thought Troy was really sad when stoned. Are there any movies that you watched that were really sad when high?

2. I recently watched "Our Idiot Brother" and it was about a good guy getting screwed over by greedy people, I thought it was really sad in ways

3. ^^yeah I saw that too Paul Rudd is a G. Requiem for a Dream is sketchy though and so is City of Gods.

4. This one part in Dexter (season 6) was pretty sad. This guys brother got killed and showcased as the whore of babylon

5. Where the Wild things are

6. It was his sister, and ya that was so fucked up. I love watching Dexter high as fuck. That episode where Quinn and Batista smoke up in his car was the greatest! Also, Requiem for a dream was way too sad... never watching that stoend again.

7. NOOOO

dont do it.... its a trap.

dont get sad while high, just dont.

its fucking retarded and it sucks.

8. i bawled my eyes out in I am Legend when he had to kill his dog....his only friend! like how sad is that! :(

9. if you want a good stoner filmer thats funny and sad,watch 50/50 seriously.

10. King Kong HAHAHAHHAHA

Hear me out , when those cocksuckers started poppin on King kong and he gets shot and falls off the building I'm like "waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

11. Dragon heart makes me cry everytime.

12. What's eating Gilbert grape