Sad day for me.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Jimothy, Jul 11, 2009.

1. Yesterday, I went to my local cigar shop to get a pack of American Spirits, and it turns out they don't carry them anymore. :(

When I asked the guy why, he said they were just getting too expensive, and nobody was buying them. So now I'm smoking Camel Wides. Not bad at all, really. Any recommendations for something similar to American Spirits?

Also, they stopped carrying blunt wraps, and I didn't see any rolling papers. The owner frowns upon weed, so I think that's why. At least they still sell Swishers! It takes a little more time to roll, but a Swisher blunt is better than no blunt!

2. Sooo he'd rather sell deadly tobacco products?

3. Yeah, since it is how he makes a living. He's a really cool guy, just not down with weed, due to the fact that it's illegal. Which I can understand completely. If weed was legal, he would happily sell it.

4. That's true, but the rolling papers and such are for "tobacco use" not marijuana. I just don't see why the owner would care what people who, bought the product, do with the product that they have paid for.

5. Owner sounds kind of cuntish to me.

6. american spirit blows

7. A buddy of mine uses Principe cigars for his blunts. You have to order them online but the tobacco is a much higher quality as well is the wrap. He won't buy anything else anymore. When you pull out the tobacco you will see the difference. He just give the excess away to another friend of his. He says it's not as harsh and much moister so it doesn't crack when you twist it up. And the best part is he is actually saving money.
    Code:
    http://www.famous-smoke.com/la+aurora+principes+cigars/item+18877

8. It's a sad day because your shop doesn't carry your cigarettes anymore?

Wow, priorities out of whack much?

Yes, it's a douche thing to say, but you know, let's look at the bigger picture - the economy sucks, people are out of work, the world is going to hell in a handbasket, and you're complaining about cigarettes?

9. Swishers = Floor scrapings

10. you can step down from that soapbox now

OP, i find pall malls to be somewhat similar to spirits; a slower burn with a more "natural" flavor. the tobacco quality just isnt the same though.

11. If its a cigar shop , they would definately have swisher, phillies or vegas - use those - I never seen a cigar shop without cigarillos

12. Parliament Lights.

13. He is right, it's the societys job to keep their governments in order. Our government has been drilling an toxic oil well for us to lay in, but no one seems to care until their cigarettes are taken away from them. Wake up, you're congress has a less than 20% approval rating!

:eek:

you wan't marijuana to be legalized? you can't even stop your own government from stealing your rights, yet you want them to give you something?

14. try dajrum blacks, nice clove ciggrett IMO.

15. Lol served.