Sad day for me guys.

Discussion in 'General' started by chronicman00, Sep 24, 2008.

1. #1 chronicman00, Sep 24, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2008
    Well when I got home from school today I called my mom and asked what time she was coming home.(Im a senior so im livin here still) She told me the time and after she told me that my friend was killed. Hes my cousins' cousin. He left home at 9 pm last night to go somewhere (most likely the 711 nearby his house) and he never came home. He was jumped by two guys and he was rushed to the hospital but died an hour later from head injuries. Its such a fuckin shame when shit like this happens. I hope the people that killed him didnt intentionally do it so it will haunt them forever. And I hope they rot in prison.

He was a good guy talented and hard working too. It seems so unreal that some one I know got killed. The best memory I have of him is the great trip my cousin,JT(my friend that was killed) and I spent in mexico and how it was so fun and how all three of us were like brothers doing everything together and just having a great time. He was still in highschool too...:( his life ended before it even started. The good die young.

R.I.P "JayTee"

2. that is so sad. i am sorry for your loss man...

3. I'm so sorry for your loss, man. :(

4. Damn dude thats a touching story.

5. dam.....tht some deep shit man......
    when some1 u love dies....the memorys u have wit them just rushes in all at once.....
    have u cried yet?
    u should let it out....

6. Whoa very sorry to hear man!

Did they catch the ones who did it? (may they rot in hell!)

7. #7 chronicman00, Sep 24, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2008
    Nope not yet. Police better hop on that shit. But im sure theyll get em because most of napa's youth has connections with everyone, like here if you meet any person around 13-20 you can ask them "hey do you know so and so" and they may say no but theyll tell you someone they know does. So word should get around since shit like this spreads like wildfire even if it wasnt other teens that did it.

8. Yep very true, people talk (too much).

9. Thats some deep shit bro, ya and they do say the good die young, if you ever want a song to listen to remind yourself of him listen to "They say the good die young" by d12 its about when that rapper proof got shot in a detriot night club and its about how they miss him im sure you will like it

10. Thats funny you said that man because right before I wrote 'the good die young' I was thinking about that song.

11. damn man that sucks... he shouldnt have died from gettin beat up, thats just bein dealt a shitty hand, a seriously shitty hand.. my condolences

12. thats sad man, i feel for ya. I know a few kids that were friends of my little brothers that died. I wasn't nearly as close to them as you were with your friend...I can only imagine.

13. Really sorry to hear this.
    It upsets me to hear stuff like this.
    I just wish the best to you and his family.

14. Thanks for the support guys.

Some of the last people who saw him were my parents and sister yesterday around 6. They said he was just hanging out with his friend in the little park by his house just laughing and having a great time. He lives by my grandmas house and thats where my parents were at the time.

15. Fuck man thats deep. RIP.

The scum that plagues this world never ceases to amaze me. Even a permanent prison term/lethal injection wouldn't make things equal, or any easier to accept.

I know how you feel losing somebody you feel like you could call their name and get a response in an instant, and now theyre no longer on the face of the earth. Then you wonder what that person is thinking/feeling on the other side, that of which that youll never know. :(

16. At least not in this life, my friend....

My deepest condolences to you and his family.... No words can ease your pain...

Your friend is in my thoughts.... RIP

17. I'll blaze a bowl in his honour. It sucks to see friends go..

18. Wow man, sorry to hear about that...my condolences.

19. Guess what guys? They caught the guys who killed him!:hello: