Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

sad but true...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tokenstoner, Feb 17, 2009.

1. I gotta quit smoking weed for a little while. At least until I get a job. If that job does random UAs, I can't smoke anymore at all unless I do like in American Beauty and get someone from pediatrics to get me urine samples.

I gotta admit, I'm bummed about this. :(

2. Thats sucks sorry to hear. How long you been smokin?

3. I've been smoking since I was 17. I'm now 20. I only recently got into it hardcore (smoking every day). I keep telling myself that this is only temporary. I can't afford to buy myself an 8th anyway, so it'll have to wait until I get a steady paycheck.

4. Taking breaks is good though b/c when you start up again it will get you much higher b/c havent done it in awhile.

Also I just think taking breaks after awhile is a good idea