SAD automatic CFL first grow journal

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by greenthumper, Feb 28, 2012.

1. #1 greenthumper, Feb 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 29, 2012
    Hey GC!:wave: I've gotten tired of purchasing the goods so I've decided to take matters into my own hands :rolleyes:. I ordered an Sweet Afgani Delicious Fem. auto from the SSC. It popped in a night and broke soil yesterday. I've noticed there's little to no information on this strain so this should be quite the learning experience. I currently have a 42w CFl 18/6 sitting an inch or 2 from my girl. I also have 4 bagseeds sitting right next to her should something bad happen. Any advise is always welcome, I'll try to keep this updated as much as possible. :smoke:

Attached Files:

2. Are you in an attic? Hopefully the temperatures aren't too high!

My only suggestion would be to cram as many lights as you can in there once she gets a bit bigger, and definitely when flowering!

Subbed. :wave:

3. haha nah man its a dresser, temps are around 78 lights on. I'm hoping to get around 200-250w around her once she gets bigger. I'm scared high wattage will cook her right now.

4. Day 5 Its been a few days and I've seen a little growth so I thought I would give a short update. The SAD seems to be growing painfully slow in comparison to other strains I've grown. This could be because I'm unfamiliar of automatics. I just moved a 20w 6500k light over her which she seems to be enjoying.She now has 62w which I hope to move up to 104w in the next few days. 3 of my bag seeds have sprouted so I'm hoping to get a female :rolleyes:. Here's some pics of the SAD the bag-seeds and a fire bud I just got. :smoke:

Attached Files:

• 121.jpg
      121.jpg
      File size:
      5.2 KB
      Views:
    • 131.jpg
      131.jpg
      File size:
      4.6 KB
      Views:
    • 141.JPG