Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

sad 420

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Giffenrock, Apr 21, 2004.

1. So how is it that on the most important day of a smokers year I have no weed. I ALWAYS have weed. Its a cruel world I say... a cruel, cruel world...

2. lol i didnt have any bud today either all i had was a roach lol ..then i ended up getting smoked out ..then made it to my smoke spot right on time at 4:19 to get smoked out again by somebody else ..lol thank god for friends .. merry 4/20 all!

3. I never have weed. today was no different. Oh well. *shrug* I gotta make sure im clean for when I ge a job, just in case of having to piss in a cup.

4. just goes to show ya...... you shoulda called me cause u damn well should know i only have tims number and not yours... i was flyen hing all day and went to the 420 sale at Soundwaves in Walkesha (sp?) and bought a nifty new bubbler and pouch...... yup buddy you shoulda called me indeed........

Heil Hitler,
    genocide committing aside it is the mans birthday and i know i'd feel bad if i didnt get a pat on the butt and a "How ya do?" on a, his, my, or anyones for that matter, b-day!

Edit:Then again genocide is pretty bad so i yet resume my former position of may he rot in heck with a pineapple up his bum....

Secondary Edit: I'm still high and clearly am going off topic :D