1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

sad 420

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by Giffenrock, Apr 21, 2004.

1. So how is it that on the most important day of a smokers year I have no weed. I ALWAYS have weed. Its a cruel world I say... a cruel, cruel world...

2. lol i didnt have any bud today either all i had was a roach lol ..then i ended up getting smoked out ..then made it to my smoke spot right on time at 4:19 to get smoked out again by somebody else ..lol thank god for friends .. merry 4/20 all!

3. I never have weed. today was no different. Oh well. *shrug* I gotta make sure im clean for when I ge a job, just in case of having to piss in a cup.

4. just goes to show ya...... you shoulda called me cause u damn well should know i only have tims number and not yours... i was flyen hing all day and went to the 420 sale at Soundwaves in Walkesha (sp?) and bought a nifty new bubbler and pouch...... yup buddy you shoulda called me indeed........

Heil Hitler,
    genocide committing aside it is the mans birthday and i know i'd feel bad if i didnt get a pat on the butt and a "How ya do?" on a, his, my, or anyones for that matter, b-day!

Edit:Then again genocide is pretty bad so i yet resume my former position of may he rot in heck with a pineapple up his bum....

Secondary Edit: I'm still high and clearly am going off topic :D

Grasscity Deals Near You