Sacred Geometry

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by Vitamin 420, Jul 28, 2009.

1. #1 Vitamin 420, Jul 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2009
  2. I'm intrigued by the crystality.

For anyone interested in music regarding the mystery of the thirteen crystal skulls, let me know with a PM. I may be able to locate it for you (and yes, it's worth checking out). ;)

3. #3 Chronic777, Jul 28, 2009
    its amazing how the mind can make the universe appear ordinary & normal...

its partly because we fear not knowing in a clingy way, instead of knowing through Being with things, as Being to Being, then letting Be, we seem to like knowing details, facts, figures that we can hold onto & store in memory, instead of just trusting that if something needs to be remembered our Being will remember it, its a transition from an untrustful mind state to an open trusting one...trusting who? your own Self, your own Being

When you simply observe Being, As Being, then you come to see the infinite complexity of life & the imminent unicity of all things, united as one immense Supreme Being we call 'universe'

following the multiplicity through desiring it, is what makes it seem ordinary

when you back off & just see without touching or picking up, it is magnificence itself

in this seeing multiplicity is like a flower opening up, infinitely opening itself

the majesty of Being, being revealed to iself...

4. Precisely.

Trivia is trivial.

5. Sacred G! lol Saw the episode of Rob&Big... I dunno tho

6. #6 MelT, Jul 28, 2009
    SG is actually a very new invention by the writer Drunvalo Melchizedek - self-styled leader of the Order of Melchizedek - as a way of selling his crappy books. His real name is allegedly Bernard Perona. His 'work' is anti-semitic, anti-church, anti-everyone tosh. He's been trying to get this off the ground for years. It has no basis at all in ancient Egypt as he says, and he says much, all of it fiction. Don't believe a word.

For a hilarious ten minutes, read his bio. Here's a taster:

"....It’s 1972. You’ve been on a spiritual quest for some time, studying many traditions with different teachers. Today you’re working with an instructor who has been teaching you about alchemy. You’re sitting across from your teacher with your eyes open doing a meditation.

All of a sudden, your teacher disappears before your eyes and you see in his place an odd-looking man. He’s about five foot three and wearing simple clothing in an ancient Egyptian style. The man has gentle eyes and appears to be in his seventies.

This strange man communicates to you. He says that there are three missing atoms in the universe and he wants YOU to find them. Then he demonstrates in a mysterious vision exactly what he means. And then he disappears. Your alchemy teacher is sitting in front of you as if nothing happened. Your teacher didn’t see this strange Egyptian man or know that anything unusual was going on during the meditation.

Twelve years later this being reappears in your life. And now you discover that this is Thoth, a man who is thousands of years old. He tells you he was once a king in Atlantis and is a very advanced soul who had reached “ascension.” But instead of ascending to another reality, he and a small group of others like him decided to stay behind and to remain on Earth until humanity reached a certain level of consciousness. In ancient Egypt he was known as the god Thoth, who taught humanity many important things, including the art of writing.

You continue to have interactions with Thoth until 1991, when Thoth says humanity finally reached that desired level of consciousness. After that, Thoth disappears, supposedly ascending to a higher dimension.

If you are Drunvalo Melchizedek, this is your life.

Drunvalo (born Bernard Perona) is a metaphysical teacher best known for his Flower of Life workshops. These workshops employ a system of meditation and imagery that supposedly activates a sacred geometrical form called the “merkaba” around the aura of the body. This merkaba field is said to do a lot of wonderful things – enabling you to travel comfortably between dimensions, regenerate health, and more.

And Drunvalo says this merkaba meditation was taught to him by an advanced being named Thoth, the same being he met through the circumstances described above.

The description of how Drunvalo first became involved with Thoth was provided by one of Drunvalo’s students, a man name Bob Frissell. Frissell is a rebirther, a Flower of Life teacher, and an author. Find out more about Frissell here: BobFrissell.com.

Drunvalo has released books and DVD’s, and his latest book was published in January 2008. It’s called Serpent of Light: Beyond 2012.It describes various mysterious healings Drunvalo has done with indigenous elders from around world, many of them designed to awaken the Earth’s “kundalini.”

Get - out - of - here! :)

Even the word 'Merkaba' doesn't mean in Egyptian what he claims.

MelT

7. i seen this shit on rob and big

8. every men is the center of his or her own universe and we create the universe arround us with our thoughts... so in my reality anything is possable... but i dont buy into everyones shit it ant all real for me.... but that doesnt mean its not real for them?

9. Well, the things that they believe in may not necessarily be real; they just need no proof beyond their faith, and that's good enough for them.

Here, I found another link discussing sacred geometry, this time by someone a little more accredited.

articles

10. i agree... yet what is more real to a man than his thoughts?

11. sorry if im a bit off topic brother

12. #13 MelT, Jul 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2009

Hi Vit', is this the page you gave me the heads up about? Thanks a lot, there's some good reading in there. This is amongst the funniest things I've ever seen. In a skim of the first four articles there are entirely ficititous physics, history and science. Most of it is self-referential (actually all of it is so far is, but I'm assuming that some isn't), using Melchizedek's 'work' as a basis. To list the wrong facts in any one of them would take pages. Unbelievable, truly insane. Thanks for putting it my way, appreciate it:)

MelT

Had to put an excerpt here to show the level of silliness:

The author says he has "...proved the existence of a form of knowledge about the nature of space-time, matter, and higher levels of reality that encompasses the Jewish mystical doctrine of Kabbalah, teachings of Theosophy and recent developments in theoretical particle physics."

Well, Thesophy is a well-known fraud set up by HP Blavatsky about 150 years ago. None of what is said about Sacred Geometry has anything remotely to do with our current understanding of theoretical particle physics. His understanding of the Kabbalah stops pretty much where Theosophy did.

All of the books regarding modern Theosophy are put out by DMelchizedek and a small group of writers with political and egotistical motives. All of them provide self-referenced validation for all the other writers in the group.

The author of the religious section of Zeitgeist 'Archarya.S', real name D.M. Murdock, is one member, who provided the movie with tens of false facts about the similarities between Krishna, Buddha, Horus and Christ, herself repeating much of the work of Albert Churchwarden and others, Theosophists from all those years before. She is anti-semitic anti-church and religion and yet has started her own church where she is the head...

Sacred Geometry and the Flower of Life is a load of .................. (please insert your own favourite anglo-saxon term here).:)

13. Nice post.

He gives himself away as a freemason.

Christ in scripture is of the "order of Melchizedek", a claim that masons deny of Christ but ascribe to themselves. :rolleyes:

Hbr 5:6\t As he saith also in another place, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec.

14. I'm not sure that he is a mason TBH. He peppers his books with allusions to ancient Egyptian history and its links to freemasonry that are untrue, usually in a derogatory way. I know freemasonry IS linked, but not as he describes. He has a whole fabricated history of the Akhentan period for example. You could be right though, no idea what he's looking for apart from lots and lots of money and the copyright on the idea of Sacred Geometry.:)

MelT

15. You're gonna have to start writing those pages if you want to keep him out of heaven!

16. I think this belongs here.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVpqtH-g-ok]YouTube - Fibonacci - God's Fingerprint[/ame]

17. With my feet upon the ground I lose myself between the sounds and open wide to suck it in
    I feel it move across my skin.
    I'm reaching up and reaching out,
    I'm reaching for the random or what ever will bewilder me
    Whatever will bewilder me.

And following our will and wind we may just go where no one's been.
    We'll ride the spiral to the end and may just go where no one's been.

Spiral out, keep going...

18. from the creators of scientology and shamwow, we bring you Sacred Geometry! We have taken the liberty of stealing work from hundreds of mathmeticians to translate what they mean for you! For a small fee we will tell you what your existence means and where you fit within the grand universal scheme! Dont like God but still lie awake scared at night? Try sacred geometry! See this shape? It means you owe us $4000. since 2009