Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sacramento Area Dispensaries?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mzombie93, Jul 29, 2012.

1. I've had my medical card for a while now in sacramento. I've tried a few different dispensaries and have left all with an empty wallet. I was wondering if any of you knew what the most affordable dispensary in Sacramento is?

2. There arent many cheap dispensaries in sacramento, the cheapest ones are near the bay area... Ive lived in sacramento for 11 years now and the cheapest ive gotten was in the bay area

3. Sac sucks, so many dispensaries closed. All the ones I've been to recently are way expensive. All about wellness on j st was ok but they may be closed now. Good luck man.

4. Yeah I think all about wellness is closed, although I haven't been in Sacto since may, can't wait to go back to my apartment in August.

5. Thanks guys. Anyone else have any suggestions? For instance, dispensaries that have good discounts every now and then. I want to hold out hope for a club that isn't listed on weedmaps.

6. Highly recommend Doctors Orders. They have decently priced bud. I picked up organic green crack. It was $50 for a 1/2. Their tax is included in their pricing as well. Hope this helps. :smoke:

7. I rarely go to the Dispensaries anymore unless I'm looking for variety. My hook up(grower) often has what I want anyways so no point to pay tax at the club. I would recommend trying to do that so you can save $.