Sacks?

Discussion in 'General' started by MattD, Dec 5, 2007.

1. Why do all of you say sacks instead of bags I have never heard anyone call them sacks and was just wondering why everyone calls them that usually people call them bags of bud.

2. lol ummmm cuz sack rhymes with rack and who doesn't like some nice titties?

3. never heard of a 20 sack?? thats kind of surprising if you ask me...

sacks and bags are the same thing I dont see why it matters what you call it as long as its fat and full of green

4. I've heard of a 20 bag :D If I said I had a sack of weed my friends would probably think I had a few pounds in a potato sack or something...

5. LOL me too

I would love a potato sack full of weed, that would be amazing :smoking:

6. it derives from the current marijauana prohibition period in which evil stoners hide there stashes of marijuana under their, "sack" to avoid detection from pollice officers during a search.

7. LOL, did you just make that up?

I call em sacks, bags, satchells, or other various things.

8. ya im pretty bored haha

next time i call my dude ill ask him for a "satchel of Marijuana" an see wat he says

9. LOL Please let us know what he says :D

10. ^^ it would probably sound something like this "click"

11. meh.. this could very well be a possibility :p Never know though lol

12. i use a jar

13. just when I thought I'd heard everything!!
    ..that, dude, is funny as hell!!! :hello:

:smoke:

14. please....people say that all the time.:)

15. If I said I had a sack of weed to my friends they would call me gay for calling it a sack of weed instead of a bag of weed.

16. hmmm, I use the term "sack." everybody here does.

17. Bag/sack same thing dude.. weeds weed.

18. Tell them that maybe they shouldnt smoke your shit then, cause you wouldnt want them to catch "the gay".

19. I use sack for sandwich bag sized orders and say bag for the big freezer bags I think sack is cooler so if you get jipped you could be like " man this sack is wack" instead of " this bag doesnt contain the appropriate amount of marijuana to satisfy me".. I dunno..