Sack seeds

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by skinlab, Aug 15, 2010.

1. Nothing special. Some strain of Sativa.

Attached Files:

2. where are you located? mine havent started pre flowering even yet, ct, usa

3. Im in South Florida. Palm Beach County.

4. BTW, Im a total nub. This is pretty much my first/best grow. I know this is a sativa and i know that they grow taller and take longer to harvest than indicas. I topped a couple times as it is well obvious. Im in South Florida, it started flowering about 2 weeks ago now. Any clue on flowering duration to harvest? Any help would be great. Or a link with some specifics would also be great. Thank you..

5. My bagseeds which i started before June 1st are starting to finish now. Some still in flower but very pleased. At the end of the day I would prefer to order seeds online. It works my buddy did it in stealth mode, and they came in the back of a tom petty cd:D

6. You should plan on harvesting towards mid to end of october. Research online
    or buy a book so you know what to look for to get the optimal harvest time. Half of the pistils will be orange, trichome maturity, and a couple other things will be good indicators of when to harvest.

Good luck man.

7. 10 to 12 weeks if it is mostly sativa from the start of flowering they take forever but your in the perfect state to be growing it peace.:D

8. I'm doing some white widow, and it's mostly sativa right? mine just started pre flowering,

FLOWERING TIME: 8-9 weeks HARVEST: Mid-September

Washington State