sack seeds for growing

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by botanist al, Jun 22, 2003.

1. high there,
    i have just completed my first grow (im in australia) and the results were not the most potent of buds, but it doesnt matter coz i've got experience. if next year i get some seeds from some really good bud that i buy and germinate them, will the plants produce the same quality as the bud that i bought or close to it?
    thanks for the help guys and girls

2. in my experiences with bag-seed I find that what I grow is always better than the weed the seeds came from. A lot of good commercial pot could be so much better if it had been harvested and cured properly. Not only curing, but handling, manicuring, and storage techniques can spell the differance between mediocre and excellent weed.

3. Also growin to your potential, many growers say its not the strain but its how delicately you grow your plant and how much time you put into it. Im a perfect example a couple of weeks ago i didnt think my plants were going to make well i transplanted them in to some great dirt i made and boom sudden growth its amazing.