Sabotage A Bowl?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by dblumberg, May 29, 2013.

1. I would give him the pipe but make him give you youre half

2. Everyone know's there are only two logical options here

1. Take back your bike, give him the pipe on the condition you get your half back (but don't give it up first). Or setup something like divorced parents do with their kids, you get the pipe on weekends and he gets it on weekdays ;)

2. Steal his tv, then you'll have one up on him.  :cool:

3. Man its tottaly not cool thatbhe fucked you guys over, anr its less immature rather letting anger and revenfe get in the way of friendship. But if you habnt decided yet just give the bowl back get yo bike and try to b3com4 friends so yo8 can have both hahahaha

Peace and Love

4. I support snakeyg but not how words lol VIOLENCE IS not THE ANSWER

Sent from my Atrix HD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Put super glue in it then crunch up mothballs and put them inside

Damn dude your such a badass..... wish I could be as badass as you.... lol

7. Soak it in rubbing alcohol and don't rinse it.

8. Black powder comes to mind

9. Why would you even split on a piece in the first place? Thats just retarded. Did you really not have $20 for a pipe? Oh ya the extra ten bucks must have been the difference of waiting a few more weeks for your next allowance

10. what type of dumbshit do you fight over… smh this is why i always smoke by myself,provide for myself, all my peices i got by myself and all my greens i got by myself… and smoke BY MYSELF!

you must be young…
    i can careless for any of that its just a pipe you should get your own ...unless your a minor ...and cant go into head shops ..to me sounds like you are…

this is really dumb… j.s
    no hate! but this is __________