Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

S0calt0ker's Wonderfully Dank Pickup Thread ***Caution Dank Pictures***

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by s0calt0ker, Sep 10, 2009.

1. So this is what's currently going on in the nor cal mountains.
    Bubba

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ounce of OG Cheese

[​IMG]

QP of OG wax

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Damn man, fixin to get chunky in that room!

3. Been so chunky in that room that this n!gga forgot about GC haha

4. LA confidential- 3.5
    Raspberry Kush- 7
    White hash *

Has anyone tried girl scout cookies??

5. so cal , lookin real nice brotha. have u tried or r u currently using LST?

6. Yes and the real cookies. Listen, everyone at shops is lying. they don;t have really cookies. VERY few do and I can tell you who if you want. But, its a novelty strain/ I knew before hands it was over hyped. But, I wouldnt buy into the hype. There are some REAL genetics out there.

7. Using LST? in the grow room I posted? Definitely not... Those are 5 1/2 ft- 6 ft tall and very very big and bushy. I have no need for LST my rooms are all VERY tall. I have unlimited space.

8. By all means my friend, pm me every last minuet detail about it. I've been researching left and right on it for months.

9. What do you want to know?

10. A little of everything. I know the genetics and such, but as you said, there are a lot of people who claim this and that, but its all lies. I haven't come across a dispensary yet with gsc, where and is it limited too? If you've seen it, is it generally a speak for it self type of bud? Like, purps are purps. You know you're getting the real deal judging by the amount and definition of the color purple, generally.

11. #1251 s0calt0ker, Feb 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2013
    I'll type something up when I have more time but it's a Northern California clone only strain. I'm sure you know the genetics as Cherry pie x OG. It may be but there is rumored to be another cross and cherry pie is not in it. Nor is GDP which many claim.
    It's been around for a while. I first came across it a few years back. It definitely gained popularity in the recent year. You can get the strain probably at collectives up and down the coast. But, the REAL cut of GSC is not everywhere. Why would someone give away their amazing breeding? I know I wouldn't just give it to anyone. Also those people would not be allowed to mother it.
    I'm not sure if it's even being sold in clone or flower form currently at a particular shop. But, many claim to be the real deal pheno.
    I'm sure that other breeders replicated the cross and it's probably on the shelf somewhere. But, there is also all the BS cuts and seeds being sold that people are growing and passing off as the real deal. Plenty of vendors will snap the name of GSC on a decent strain to get some more money too.
    I don't like the strain, it's a novelty strain imo and doesnt do anything for me. It's an ok OG but there are ton's I put in front of it. Cherry pie is a nice strain , and OG is one of my favorites but the cross just isn't that great in my opinion.
    Also, no you definitely won't tell if its the real cut from being purple. You can make any bud purple if you have good control of your temperatures in the grow room and get it cold at night. I have strains growing that are turning deep purple but normally would not.

12. I'm just starting out with growing personally. Just out if curiosity, would you mind posting a journal for those breeds? I'm curious about them.