S0calt0ker's Growroom ***NEW RUN*** **Daily picture updates**

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by s0calt0ker, Feb 23, 2012.

1. #1 s0calt0ker, Feb 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2012
    After a very very nice outcome last run, I am very excited to see how this run goes. The tent is up and running again.
    GOAL: I'm hoping to utilize my space this time and go for a scrog grow in large 7 gallon pots. I ended up choosing the SCROG method over SOG for this run. What I really want is four large 1lb plants. For a total outcome of at least 4 lbs....

The setup:
    8'x8'x7' Tent
    4- 7 gallon pots
    1-5 gallon pot
    4- 3x3 SCROG Screens
    4-600 w air cooled lights

Here's the current setup, these pictures are from yesterday.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. well all i can say is fuck you are going to have a huge canopy. cant wait to see this grow! should start to lst them

3. ^ They will start being trained. They were just transplanted the other day so didn't want to put extra stress on the girls. Its gonna be a massive canopy and should be very very interesting. I can't wait.... i just checked on the girls and they are very happy right now. Gotta build the last of the screens today. More pics later.

4. cant wait!

5. #5 s0calt0ker, Mar 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2012
    Sorry for the lack of updates... I wasn't able to get pictures but heres the girls today. Everything is running pretty smoothly this run except the tops of the plants look kind of sad. It is happening on all the plants so I know its some sort of deficiency. One of the clones actually had this look when we received it. I have never been stumped in my grows but here I am... confused. If any one has any ideas please let me know. Check out pictures four, five and six to see what I'm talking about.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Ok, this run didn't end up taking pictures every day. But, heres an update since I flipped the lights the other day.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]