Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

S

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by tatinum2, Mar 26, 2011.

1. #1 tatinum2, Mar 26, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
    n

2. underage 18..

3. bye :wave:

4. Dude maybe your still high from the first time you smoked

5. This made me lol.

6. Your avatar is spinning...I swear it is, but then it isn't, then it is again.

7. Maybe your future self is smoking and your present self is feeling the effects. They only way around this is to open a portal inside of a dream, which will send you into the dream of your future self, where your true self then meets both of your dream selves and you all agree on a certain time of day to smoke.

8. Dude I know EXACTLY what you're talking about :smoke:

9. #9 tatinum2, Mar 27, 2011
    A

10. You will get banned soon and have the high feeling forever

11. #11 tatinum2, Mar 27, 2011
    w

12. Because at 15 he shouldn't even be smoking weed...

13. And most information is available through Google.

14. #14 tatinum2, Mar 27, 2011
    q

15. In 3 years when you are 18 and still high come to this site and ask the question again then you will get your answer. It will be something along the lines of "Smoking marijuana once causes you to be high for the rest of your life."

So, good luck living high for ever!

or

You could tell your parents you smoke marijuana all the time and they can take you to the proper doctor. There they will insert anti-cannabinoids inside of your body through your anus. After the treatment is complete you will feel normal again.

16. #16 tatinum2, Mar 27, 2011
    A

17. who are you to say that?

18. who are you to ask who he is to say that?

19. Ive had that feeling before, it usualy happens a couple days after an intense smoking session...

20. Me too! I'm also completely sober...for 30 more minutes!