s

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by rdnzl, Dec 12, 2017.

1. #1 rdnzl, Dec 12, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2020
    m

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      225 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      199.5 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      211.6 KB
      Views:
  2. There's no way to answer that question, OP. That's why the whole many licks to the center of a tootsie roll pop is a joke. It's not quantifiable.

Use the pipe and find out for yourself. When you no longer get smoke, that's how many. Nobody here knows how much you inhale at one time. Nobody knows how much you are going to put in the bowl. Nobody knows what the temp of your lighter is. These are all variables that determine the answer you are looking for. Only you know or have control over these variables. Only you know the answer.

• Like x 4
    • Agree x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
  3. One hit to 10 hits depending on how you're smoking it

Still a vague guess because there are so many factors.... I'll say this, it will take as many as you need it to.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Where you been?! Ain't seen you in a while :wave:

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. :wave: Just busy with life

6. It's a trip what a BIG city GC really is upon reviewing your content I see you didn't have any real big time gaps of absence at least since October just haven't seen you around :thumbsup: good ta see ya :)

7. Good to see ya too! I didn't post a lot when I came back.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Here's one way to tell...

1. Fill bowl.

2. Smoke bowl. Count how many hits you take. When you're not getting any more smoke stop smoking and stop counting.

3. Devide the number of hits you took by two. Then take that number and double it. That's how many hits you get from that bowl.

4. SERIOUSLY?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  9. If you want it to last corner the bowl. Light it on the edge that way you get more green hits. Makes it last a bit longer.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. my mind's blown haha I didn't know that's how it was done

Sent from my 5049Z using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. The answer would depend on the consumer I could prob get 2-4 hits my wife got baby lungs prob 6-8.

12. Works 100% of the time almost 65% of the time :hookah:

13. Can also get more if you cover your bowl with a coin to extinguish the burn...I use a nickel, and it's built up a lot of resin...