S&P today

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by smokingjoe68, May 8, 2007.

1. today is the most action I've witnessed in this section to date. it is a glorious day for me, I can't keep up with the posts being written.:D

2. It's probably me... I'm a serious forum junkie.

Love hearing others with like mind. I try to tell people what I see all the time- but it's very rare for them to tell me back what they see and it's in line with the way I believe.

This place is great because it's the first place I've been able to relate to people completely on these subjects. Other people just nod and have nothing to add.

3. I honestly thought this was going to be a discussion on the stock market haha.

This is personally my favorite section, I always enjoy philosophical discussion.

4. I don't wish to pop your bubble, you are definately a part, but no more.

LMFAO

5. Excuse me I was involved :D

My bubble... It is bursted... I don't speak perfectly :wave:

6. i am totally lost, in this section of the forum..... ???????:confused:

7. it's probably a little different for everyone. for me it is a place to share really deep thoughts on spirituallity and philosophy, two subjects I enjoy very much. if you come accross posts you don't understand, buddy, simply post a question, most of us enjoy very much explaining our statements or positions implied in our statements. peace bro

8. on the actual thread topic. there has been a great deal of activity in this section, which is good and bad.

on the other topic, the s&p 500 is doing great, been watching it all day. currently +8.32 :p