S.h.r.o.o.m.s!!

Discussion in 'General' started by chiefcheef, Mar 1, 2006.

1. hi my 22nd bday is commin up in 2months and i want to try something new soo i ask around and my cousin said he's gettin shrooms soo im thinkin of buyin some from him how much does it go for? 1/2 8th, 8ths and quarters(florida prices) and will a 8th be good enough for how many people i want to do it with my friends but i dont think i can afford to buy all of em shrooms maybe just 2-3 how much shroom would need? and also you think its a good idea to go clubbin on shrooms or do you think i would be afraid of all the people aorund me and the loud music? thanks!

2. imo 1 eight per person is minimum dose anything else is just a tease.. big tease cause ur waiting to see something .. feel high .. and then ur bumbed cause u saw nothing.. should run fo aan eight 25 - 40 $$ .. flordia should be extreemly cheap tho from what i hear florda is a main source of shrooms and i bet they would be around 30$ .. i suggest not going clubbing .. too many people for a first time er and if u need to chill out theres really nowhere in a club where u could do that.. more fun to chill in nature.. outside or inside glued to a couch watchin tv with some frinds .. solotrips are beat but some people enjoy .. a party might be good to go to.. but a club.. na no fun on mushies..

3. a 8th a person?

4. A eigth goes for no more than $25. I think you'll only need about 2.5g. The first time I did em I took around that and tripped nuts. Though they werent fieldys, my buddy grew em in his house. Ive heard that makes em better but idk.

Oh and like boredjim said, you should just get like 3 or 4 of your buddys and just trip out. Then just do whatever ya feel like once your trippin, outside is pretty cool. I LOVE ridin in a car on shrooms. But I dont suggest driving. Somehow my bro could always drive alright on em. I like watchin family guy, ATHF, and beavis and butthead

5. how much would i need for 3 people would i need more then a 8th? should i get a quarter?

6. For 3 people a quarter sounds about right IF you don't want to do a full 8th. but if you get one more person and get three 8ths that would be real nice.

Oh and i def. wouldn't be going to any clubs, once you start trippin you will just want to go exploring outside so i suggest you do them early in the day so its nice and sunny out, you will have a blast!

7. my first time with shrooms was only around 2 grams of really dank shrooms and it was almost to hard to handle with my first time good thing i didnt take the whole 8th, it was so fun once i got it in my head that i wasnt going to be fucked up like this forever and started dancing to the band that was playing at the concert