Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

s. fl dank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by redeyeninja, Nov 15, 2011.

1. So I'm about to grind up some og mango from my head stash and I figure it looks to beautiful to not share with you all :)

Ill keep this thread up as a personal journal for some of the better stuff I come across.

Attached Files:

2. Now that sh!t looks dank!!
    U must be walkin on the moon right now

3. Its a very relaxing high. I did have a long day so I could just be too enjoying laying down for the first time. Either way I just ate a bowl of fruit and am going to have a hbo special marathon.

I still have some silver mango and blue cheese waiting in the jar for tomorrow. I'm thinking of a t-break soonish so I'm finishing off the special jar of dank. Ill try and get some pics of those before I grind em up as well

4. Haha I've had a pretty long day too...just had my last rip of the night and I'm about to hit the sack. Enjoy the marathon!

I think I should take a T-Break soon too. Haven't had one in over a year :/
    & make sure to send some pics...I love checkin out other peoples ingredients.
    Take it eazy