S Darko

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Reflection Eternal, May 26, 2009.

1. The original director of Donnie Darko said he had absolutely nothing to do with this "sequel," and he never even read the script. If you loved Donnie Darko as much as I did, you don't want to see this movie. It taints the good name of Darko. Honestly, they tried too hard and failed around most every corner, I was really taken aback at how cheesy some of the acting was, nevermind the actual plot.

The actress that played Sam is a beautiful girl, if you want to watch a movie that showcases that, then S Darko is your movie. Otherwise, don't expect much.

2. love the dredg-el cielo sig

3. I agree completely, I was laying around last weekend and saw this in the movies I could order. So I did, and I went on to waste 4 bucks and 2 hours just making myself angry.

4. I kind of guessed it was going to totally blow balls. Sorry you guys had to endure it.

5. Making a sequel to DD in the first place was just not a well thought out idea IMO. RIP Frank...

6. i'm saddened by this fact, but i'll probably still watch it, i'm way into those kind of movies.

7. I was just going to make a thread about how bad that movie sucked. At least in Donnie Darko they attempted to explain half the shit that when on and if you saw this without seeing the first then your just like WTTTFFFBBQQ?!??!?!?!??!?

/slap whoever made that movie and put Darko in the name :mad:

8. I saw this at the vid store, and was ashamed cause of course some bastard is gonna try to make a sequel. Can't ever leave a good movie to just be, I knew it wasn't going to be any good since it went straight to dvd and I never even heard about it. I was a little excited though hoping it might be ok. Sounds terrible though.

9. I was psyched about this, but then I saw it went straight to DVD.... meh