S.A.G.E. Sativa and reliable banks

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Chuck Duece, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Can someone please tell me a reliable seed bank that ships to US and has S.A.G.E. seeds... female ofcourse.

2. attitudes.

3. I 2nd the Attitude. I have a S.A.G.E. female going right now, and it looks amazing.
    It's the only TH Seeds strain I have had lots of luck with.

4. Thx guys ur awesome.

Lamont how big is that sage gonna get? Was it easy to germ?

5. #5 Lamont, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2011
    I always LST, so the height has never been an issue. I haven't had any issues with too many fan leaves or bushiness either. I germinated two Burmese Kush, and a Dark Star along with the Sage, and the Sage was the only one that popped the surface. They were all freebies, so it wasn't a big deal. The Sage has been a steady grower, with extreme trichrome production starting with the 2nd week of flower, and has loved the FF Trio the entire time. The buds are starting to weigh the branches down pretty badly, but I only have about 10 days left before chop. I could be wrong, but it seems like some of the strains that are extremely potent don't yield quite as much as some of the less potent ones. My Violator Kush, GDP, and Jack's Cleaner were all killer strains, but I only got about 2-3 oz dry off each plant. While my Sweet Tooth, White Widow, and NL#5 were yielding up to 8 oz dry on some of them, they were good smokes, but not quite as potent as I would like. It looks like my sage will be in the first group.

Attached Files:

6. Wow. That was very knowledgeable. Thx a lot. I have only one plant and I have no clue what it is. Got it out a bag. About 50 days old and 14" high. Got it in ff ocean forest. I put it in a 4'x2' box with two floro tubes on each side for side lighting. Those are 4 bulbs at 32 watt and I have 4 26 watt cfls positioned around the top. Plan on either gettin some sage seeds or goin to the city for some clones to take up some spaced. I'm only alliwed 6 plants max right now.

7. The plants look delicious by the way.

8. How long did it take for your sage to pop? I have had 1 in napkins for 3 days still hasnt popped yet.

9. It took 24 hours. I scratch the surface with an inside out roll of sandpaper, and soak in a shot glass for 24 hours. I have never had a seed go beyond 24 hours unless it's dead. Some methods may take longer if you don't scratch the surface of the seed.