Rx Bandits

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Action Patrick, Jun 15, 2009.

1. Rx Bandits has to be one of my favorite bands, equal too if not higher in my book than Elliott Smith.

Tell me what you think.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq0j2Ot1NHo]YouTube - RX Bandits And The Battle Begun Video[/ame]

If any of you like sky, I created a community for sky lovers. Check my profile.

2. #2 sensimil, Jun 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2009
    I fill my ipod with a bunch of Rx Bandits before I go tearing up and down some singletrack. gets me pumped and keeps me pumped!

3. :hello:My favorite band to smoke and listen to! Their new album, Mandala is incredible and it's only $2.99 on Amazon right now. I recommend any smoker to go and and download it.

4. RX bandits are INDEED one of THE best bands to get stoned to. Who has checked out Mandala

THAT ALBUM IS OUT OF CONTROL!:smoking:

5. Higher than Elliott?

Shit, time to jam out to a few of these tracks and get a feel.

But so far, this video is quite awesome.

6. Pick up Mandala, it's their newest and best work, it's seriously mind blowing.

7. i would just like to say that i went to an Rx Bandits concert on weed grilled cheese sandwiches and DXM and it was truly a life changing experience. they are so good live. best live band ive ever seen