RWB : Riding While/With Black

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Andrew., Mar 9, 2008.

1. So, I live in Polk County, Florida, and if anyone here lives in the south you can vouch that police are racist as fuck down here. I've been pulled over three times since I started smoking, and all of them were with black people. Now, given that one time the guy had a warrant on him and the other times we were smoking, but still, does that happen to anyone else often?

2. Naw, i get pulled over a shit load though. For modified exhaust and such. Never tune a honda it's not worth it.

3. i live in miami and police here mainly focus on people driving chargers..and not just black people, anyone.
    its lame that the police do that, but as long as they don't start pulling me over for no reason i can't complain a lot about it.

4. yep, some police officers are racist.

people are racist, and your gonna find people everywhere.

it sucks, do your best to stamp out ignorance. while i can agree the task appears to be insurmountable it is something we must strive for.

namaste,

lol im high

5. i've got this rule... its not ok to be white on thursday night ( in az or ca)

the cops are out to pull as many people over before the weekend to meet that weeks quota ...

and i've only been arrested/ticketed on thursdays....

heed my words of advice, dont be white on a thursday night.

6. in chicago they pull everybody over late at night. all they do is flash their lights and scream in the microphone for you to stop. they're str8 tho all they wanna know is if your riding with a gun. weed, open beer, a little blow doesnt matter to them. they just want guns and check names for warrants

7. In Seattle, the cops are not racist and do not really care if people smoke weed. But we also have a city law that makes Marijuana possession least priority, even over J walking.

8. yeah right bro, im white and i dont get fucked with, but the homies who are anything BUT white got bashed against the car and elbowed in the back just for tokin up. Cops are cops mayne and they act like pigs.

9. Thats why I like where I live. The police don't give a shit as long as you're not doing anything stupid.

10. ya in my town riding with black or hispanic people while holding anything illegal is a very bad idea.

11. nah dude, they don't give a fuck at ALL in seattle. period.