Ruu's First Grow-Hempy Bucket All Perlite

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by DezignerTreez, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Fuck, Ima switch back to 18/6 when I get back

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Perky and green. Looking healthy

3. It tends to perk up when I wake in he morning and when I get off work it's droopy, I usually feed after work, I'm thinking maybe it's drinking it all up by the time I get to see it the next day and there hungry...

4. Is your light off at night? What are your temps like when the light is on? If it perks back up while the lights are off it could be a temperature issue. I dealt with that problem at the beginning of my grow. I'm not saying that's the reason, but it's just a thought.

5. My lights are usually out between 7-1am but recently changed it between 12 am-6

My temps get no higher than 82-83 during the day but usually around that 78-79 range for the most part

6. Are all the vents at the bottom of the tent opened for air intake? I would grab a 6"-8" circulation fan to clip to your tent poles to help put a breeze over the top of the canopy. 75F is ideal.

7. Yea I only keep one open sometimes but I do have a fan in there over the canopy, I be been keeping them closed because when the light on it just lights up the room but I'm gonna open them up now, but would the smell leak from the there even with the carbon filter??? Was planning on getting some one gel for the outside of the tent any way

8. As long as your fan is strong enough to create a positive pressure, no air should leak out of the intake holes. If you're worried about light leaking in/out you can get cheap black out fabric to cover the intake holes.

9. Ok cool Ima look into that, but for the mean time I'm gonna keep all the flaps open

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thanks bro

11. No power but she survived Irma
    [​IMG]