Ruu's First Grow-Hempy Bucket All Perlite

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by DezignerTreez, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Looks like it got better overnight,
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Some new goodies, may add bud candy then I'm done with nutes
    [​IMG]d

3. Update I topped the bigger one
    [​IMG]

4. #24 easemymind, Aug 13, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
    Why did you put two plants in one bucket? Never do that. There isn't nearly enough space for both of those to grow abundantly and the roots won't develop properly. You'll probably only yield like 5-6 grams, if even that much. I would just focus on one plant, I don't think your setup is large enough to fully grow out two plants even if you could fit them in their own buckets.

• Like Like x 1
  5. #25 SlowerLowerGrower, Aug 13, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2017
    Easemymind is right ^^^^ I would pull the smaller one and stick with the one you topped. Also make sure you're checking your ph in and out. I would use plain PHd water every other watering to help clear out any salt build up so she doesn't get locked out. Good luck.

6. Also it's your first grow, I'm on my first as well, and one thing I have learned with nutes and supps is less is more. I would get through your first run with a basic nute schedule as you learn. Once you get a full grow under your belt, mess with the extra stuff. That will make any problem you run into easier to diagnose.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I didn't plant to, what happened was I when I was watering the seed fell out of the rapid rooter and I thought it was lost, so I popped another in and it end up growing.

8. Yea I need to pull one but it look like the smaller one has caught up not sure which one to pull

9. So I'm gonna pull one I originally plan to pull the one on the left, but the one on the right is starting to look healthy, will it being closer to the edge cause any issues if I were to keep or should I stick with the middle ?
    [​IMG]

10. Looks like the original one I plan to keep getting a little nute burn
    [​IMG]

11. Whichever is healthier and growing faster is the one I would keep. I wouldn't worry about placement, you can always train it to go where you want. I've learned that you really need to play with nutes and make her ask for what she needs instead of going overboard accidentally. Less is more. Your leaves are looking really dark in that pic. I'm no expert so this is just my humble opinion, but I would back off the Nitrogen a bit. It's looking like N toxicity.

12. You can't go wrong with a good flush and introduce nutes back slowly. You're in the veg stage so if you hop on a problem quick she will bounce back.

13. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Yes true, i been using the grow labs app but yea I think im gonna dial down, I just want it to be the best it can be lol

15. I get it. I did the exact same thing when I started my grow. Every strain is different too. I'm not familiar with the app, but if it's not strain specific it's probably more of a general guideline. I would take what they tell you and go like 1/2 strength or even 1/4 strength. Then just see how she acts.

16. Noted, yea the app it's from advanced nutrients but yea it is a little general guideline

17. Yea I actually was reading about that I was thinking the same...i think that's the one I'm gonna pull

18. Ended up pulling the original I planned to keep
    [​IMG]