Ruu's First Grow-Hempy Bucket All Perlite

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by DezignerTreez, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Hey this is gonna be first grow, Im a beginner but I'm really tryna get it right the first time.I would appreciate all your expertise. I currently have the 3 ftGhost Pro grow box with 150w led that I got from Unique-hydroponics.com which I a bad experience with the owner but whatever. It comes with everything I believe I will need but I of course got ph meter and also my own nutes. I decided to go with advanced nutrients ph perfect grow, micro bloom and I also got some rhino skin, I plan to get voodoo juice big bud and bud candy later on, the seeds I do have are 2 super OG Auto, 1 sour tangie I was given from a friend not sure if it's female, and I also got a seed of quick one and 5 ww auto but they may come in a coulple weeks, any advice on which ones to start with ? I'll up laos picks of everything tomorrow afternoon

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ok...sorry I haven't got back to this I was pissed off at how small the growbox was that I bought and returned it, and got grow tent set up and will be doing a Hempy Grow stay Tuned !

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. I Decided that I'm gonna Decide to grow One of my Super OG Auto seeds. In a 3 gallon all perlite hempy bucket, my set up is 2x4 tent with 300w led, how should I go about germination? I have some rapid rooters, but I read somewhere that auto's don't like to be transplanted, so should I just put the seed in the rapid rooter and straight into the 3 gal perlite ?

4. Hey guys I have a issue my carbon filter is way too big for my tent would it work if I stood it up in the tent ? Or setup on the outside ?

5. Got some free samples at the hydro store...any one ever use these ?
    [​IMG]

6. Got a smaller carbon filter and fan !
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Almost got it ready, just need to hang fan and drill a hole in the bucket hopefully by tomorrow, should I use zip ties or light hangers for my inline fan?
    [​IMG]

8. I read hempy bucket should be on a 12/12 light schedule but what about auto flowers ?

9. Lost a seed looks like it germinated in the perlite
    [​IMG]

10. Some progress from the other day, does she look okay for a little over a week?
    [​IMG]

11. Try to keep your autos on either 18/6, 20/4 or 24/0.

12. Yea I have them on 18/6 now

13. Is this signs of over watering?
    [​IMG]