Rusty leaves

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by albeed, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Hey this just started up recently not sure what it is. Keep in mind it's within 6" of a 300w led. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. It's about 6 weeks into flower

3. What's happening? The leaf discoloration?

4. A lot of times leaves will lose color, turn yellow etc. towards the end of its life cycle and is normal. The plant uses its stored nutes to build up them fat jugs. How many weeks left according to the seed breeder?

5. If your in soil dont worry about it.

6. There's 2 weeks left according to breeder

7. And they are in soil. I was expecting and getting the yellowing leaves but never seen them like that before. Thanks for all the responses!

8. Yeah man. Your good. Keep an eye on the trichs. Some breeder times can be off, so let them tell you when. You've got some nice looking buds btw

• Like Like x 1
  9. Soil grows are slower than hydro grow's. Its a more natural finish.
    Lots of hydro grows dont end up with yellow leaves as the buds finish faster. (unless they stop feeding of cause)

10. Shes just doing her thing. That plant is very colorful. What strain?

11. Curious also on the strain, I have a jack herer that is purpling up nice, can't really see it in the pics on my grow page but A lot of the leaves

Boom4200 winter spring grow journal

Boom4200 winter spring grow journal

12. That's is Jamaican dream I believe. Found a seed in my buds and it turned out. I don't know if the quality will still be there but it does look tasty. I also have a trainwreck in with it and another trainwreck and a bubba kush in the yard