Rusty Glass?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by DontTellSmokey, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Has anyone heard of this guy's work? I picked up one of the Inline ash catchers he blew, and it's pretty intense.

I won't have milkshots until Friday, but it's fricken crazy. I'd post a link to a video or picture of it, but I'm posting from my phone.

Just wanted to see what the City thought of it.

2. i thought you actually meant rusty glass, and was like bro glass dont rust. haha no i havnt but MILKSHOT MILKSHOT MILKSHOT!

3. Here are some pictures of my current set up. I apologize for the shittiness of them, as I was drunk and only had a cell phone to take pictures.

[​IMG]

18 Inch ZOB beaker with an Alex-K Showerhead and Rusty Glass inline ash catcher.

[​IMG]

Rusty Glass inline ash catcher. I wish the flash wouldn't have fucked with the ability to see the logo, as the "NOT Made In China" logo is one of the coolest I've seen.

I would post a milkshot, but the videos didn't transfer right onto the computer. Hopefully tonight I'll be able to get some up.

4. Nice. Any drag with that AC? :bongin:

5. I actually was worried about it potentially adding a lot of drag. I was thrilled to test it out and realize that it adds virtually none.

Between the AC and the Alex-K, you can take a full milk and not even have the urge to cough.

This tube is my baby <3

6. Nice set-up man, looks dope. Any way you can do a video?

7. Update on the tube:

ForumRunner_20120405_220015.png

Recently picked up this dope bowl with a built in screen. I should have taken more pictures, but I was too excited to test it out (also the reason that the ash catcher isn't cleaned).

ForumRunner_20120405_220027.png

The full set up thus far:
    - ZOB 18 inch beaker with ice catcher
    - Alex K Showerhead downstem
    - Rusty Glass Inline ash catcher with splashguard
    - New GonG bowl with a built-in screen

The next addition to the tube is probably going to be a carbon filter, then potentially a vape attachment for it.

I thought people weren't serious when they said glass is an addiction. Apollo is my everything.

I'm still waiting on a functioning video camera for milkshots, I'm sorry to leave my fellow blades hanging.

8. Sick setup bro. :smoke: Hope you can find a working video camera for the milkshot, I really wanna see how that baby rips :D

Sadly, my bong only has a standard setup with a slit diffused downstem. I want to get a cool bowl like that, and maybe change the downstem to a shower head or a "tree" perc :smoke:

9. I grabbed an inline bubbler that came from a music festival. I just made a threa about it and someone said it looks like it was blown by rusty. I fuckin love it, if it was rusty then this dude blows hella nice stuff

10. [quote name='"kancastank"']I grabbed an inline bubbler that came from a music festival. I just made a threa about it and someone said it looks like it was blown by rusty. I fuckin love it, if it was rusty then this dude blows hella nice stuff[/quote]

That's what I'm saying! I took a risk on the ash catcher, and I'm damn glad I did. It's one of the nicest I've hit.

11. Duuude I have the same ac and I love it. Did you by chance get that and the liberty slide at j friendlys?

12. Yessir! This entire set up came from there. I just wish they carried carbon filters there.

13. They are about to carry mcfinns i was told a few months ago when i grabbed my sg. Id have a dd one made before i paid for a mcfinns though.

14. I would have liked to talked to them more about it, but the guy that was there was a complete douche bag.

Out of curiosity, what would you guys recommend I pick up next for it? Like I said before, I'd love to get a vape attachment and the carbon filter, I just don't know what else to get without it starting to be super draggy.

15. Ditch the ash catcher lol. Carbon filters are way better. And actually keep the piece cleaner.

What did the guy look like? The one who sold my sg looked like tom petty and he was cool as fuck.

16. Definitely not ditching the brand new inline ash catcher I JUST bought. I was planning on throwing the carbon filter on top of the ash catcher.

This guy was kinda wide and bald. Any other time I was in, the people were real cool, but this guy was more "Get what you need, and get out"

17. Hell yeah dude. I love that place. They have sovereignty so I can't complain. Also look up a rusty natty bub on YouTube. They're pretty sweet.

18. [quote name='"gnarbubbler"']

Hell yeah dude. I love that place. They have sovereignty so I can't complain. Also look up a rusty natty bub on YouTube. They're pretty sweet.[/quote]

I could spend so much money in there. If I had any access to concentrates, I'd for sure have an oil rig by now.

19. Dont do a filter and a/c way to much drag. One or the other

20. If they're both made well you can get away with using both