Rusty fan leaves on 1 of 3 plants?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by ZeroPoint, Mar 23, 2017.

1. One of my 3 girls is getting rusty fan leaves that curl upward and then die, all 3 plants have the exact same conditions and are almost 3 weeks into flower, humidity and temp. are good, Espoma Organic Bloom 1-3-1 liquid feed, growing in 12" pots with super soil mix. The buds and small leafs are still OK and have a nice citrus smell. Any suggestions?

Rusty leaves.jpg

2. What's your pH at. Could be locked out of cal mag possibly.

• Like Like x 1
  3. What you got her in, an what size

• Like Like x 1
  4. Repot her

• Like Like x 1
  5. Looks ok otherwise, cal mag on her

• Like Like x 1
  6. phchartys0.jpg you could just be outside of something your plant needs. This is why its good to fluctuate your ph

• Like Like x 1
  7. If you have any coco in the soil its deffinetly cal mag

• Like Like x 2
  8. For sure, as above

• Like Like x 1
  9. Not sure of the soil pH, I checked the water using a aquarium pH kit I have and it's been 6.5 after mixing using a 50/50 mix of rain water and my filtered well water.. What's the best way to get cal mag back in spec.?

10. I just repotted 2 weeks ago, 12" pot as listed above.

11. You could try a guarter does and foiler feed meaning spray the leaves with a spray bottle. And run a couple mls per gallon of cal mag when watering

• Like Like x 1
  12. #12 ZeroPoint, Mar 26, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2017
    Ok, thanks everyone, I didn't have any cal mag but I did have some liquid lime, I mixed up a weak batch and watered her well, 3 days later all rusting has stopped and the buds are looking nice with a slight orange citrus aroma, any clue what this is? Just some random bagseed I had saved.

My sick girl.jpg