Russy's 2010 Outdoor Flower Power Grow

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Russy, Apr 22, 2010.

1. Wow that was looking great... What the heck happened!

2. Im not really sure, I have a fleeting suspicion it was a dog. But , I must have caught it soon after it happened, doesn't appear to be any severe damage.

Ill update in a day or so , fairly positive it will recover...

3. i hope it recovers i was wanting to se how it did

4. looks great man.. you'll love the smartpots for sure!

5. Russy! Is she ok!?!? Hope so! :wave:

6. Yup , shes gonna pull through ! update tmrw prolly.

7. Its rainy and gloomy out , so no pics, but shes doing well , Soaking up the nice rain we got going on.

Pic update tmrw hopefully !

8. i bet her roots are really loving this rain. my flower power is thriving as well. shes really kicking ass:smoke:

9. Looking forward to seeing her! :wave:

10. #50 Russy, May 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2010
    9th Update ~May 19th 2010~ : Day 27

No ill signs from being tipped over and smashed. Took some 20 MPH wind gusts yesterday like a champ. Exciting news is that Its showing first signs of pre sex (pics included)

[​IMG]

And the Pistols

[​IMG]

11. Looks good man! I'm gonna be doing some Flower Power myself soon, I'll keep an eye on this:)

12. wow look at the pistols all ready! good job dude:smoking:

13. looks like a hearty strain.

14. How old is it approx? mines about 3 weeks and it's still a baby lol, it's a Triploid, it's working on its next set of 3, cotyledons seem to be fading away, but weather hasn't been great. Hoping high 70's low 80's no wind and good growth ;), it's in the beginners forum if you guys wanna check it out "Plant"

15. Thanks ! and stay tuned for more ! :p

16. seems to be ! :hello:

considering its been smashed over flat and had to deal with rainy windy days . :mad:

17. Day 27 ! It sas at the beginning of the update . Seems to be a small plant in stature !

18. RUSSY THERS WIND A COMIN, Man Today at my Garden store in Springfield, The wind and clouds came through like a hurricane, not really im sure, but DAm windy

19. Yup !! I was forced to bring her in this evening ! It got crazy..... Dam nature ! :D

20. #60 Russy, May 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2010
    10th Update ~May 21st 2010~ : Day 30

Hello all ! :wave:

Had to bring it inside for a day when a nasty thunderstorm and wind rolled through, but she's back outside enjoying the sun today ! It sure is interesting growing an auto flower for the first time ! Ive never seen a 6 inch plant start to transition to flower ! Looks like its starting to flower at all the nodes now, and the smell has gone up tremendously . Hope you all enjoy the pics and updates :smoke:
    Top shot ::

[​IMG]

Side shot ::

[​IMG]