Russy's 2010 Guerrilla Grow -details & updates-

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Russy, May 25, 2010.

1. ===Update===

Dug Holes, Filled with Soil Mix. it was hard work :cool:

The baby bk , and 1, 2 are in the natural ground
    . 3 has some what of a back fill....

all the rest now have nice deep holes with good soil mix.

The holes were about 2 feet across and 2-3 feet deep...

heres a pic of one of them...

[​IMG]

Everything seems to be doing just fine in the holes since transplant... some even showing vertical growth... i did a little bit of ground cover because the perlite seems to stand out like a sore thumb ... :rolleyes:

mini plant update

1 has gone crazy since I bush whacked everything around it for more light exposure ...
    2 is my big un , pics don't do it justice
    3 is my little palm tree , ugly, but some nice top growth
    4 is the new mutant
    5 is a new White Queen
    6 new White Queen
    7 new White Queen
    8 new White Queen
    9 Baby Bk

Pics

1)

[​IMG]

2)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4)

[​IMG]

5)

[​IMG]

6)

[​IMG]

7)

[​IMG]

8)

[​IMG]

Baby bk

[​IMG]

I hadn't really noticed the BK growth until I look back, its coming along...

Well, thats it for now, I hope everything can do ok now.

:wave:

2. #42 Russy, Jul 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2010
    Old pic for ref. of baby Bk

[​IMG]

Old pic for ref.

3. I loathe your soil.....man my hole to dig the my 2x3 took about hour and half each because it was clay, looks like you had an easy time digging your hole. Overall nice grow outdoor grow.

4. Lookin good mah dude, looks like that baby BK may make it!:D
    You will love fox farms ocean forest..... It does some serious work, and I'm pretty sure you will see improvements within the week.
    All I have to say is one thing... MOOO NITROGEN!:wave:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHio4lLOhKc]YouTube - Biggie Smalls-Juicy(Lyrics)[/ame]
    EAST COAST REPRESENT!

5. your mutant in #4 .. a clone ?

hey it looks like you hit clay around the 2 foot mark also.

Don't worry, I can see how big #2 is,and she is getting up there ...good 4U :yay:

keep it up
    Wharf

6. Yeah, Its a clone from my "Mutant" plants that I think have TMV ... I have a thread about it... Its been sitting in a pot getting root bound and neglected , So I brought it out to the spot and gave it some room....

7. #2 is a beast bro, way to bounce back. Keep up the good fight. :cool:

8. `

===Update===

Well, its been Sunny in the 80's for weeks, not a drop of rain. I did water one time with a good dose of fertilizer with all the plants. I think I finally got a good understanding of what I need to do next year.. a lot of learning on this first outdoor grow.. Everything is doing ok, except the Baby Bk got pounced on again it was down to a stub again, so i smashed it with my foot ! Put it out of its misery.....

Plant by plant update

1) Doing well since I opened it up to more sun.. Its growing nicely where I topped it.

2) Big un of the group, did another large train on it , and the bottom branching is coming along great, will have to train more of them soon, have already trained a couple.

3) My little palm tree ... showing lots of new growth, still a sickly looking thing overall

4) The mutant loves it outside, its starting to look more normal, and blew up, I had to do a low stress train on the main stem.

5, 6, 7, 8 ) All the white queens showing great vertical growth... topped 1 of them to get some branching... just letting the others go for now.

Pics ::

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thats it ! Hope you guys enjoy the pic update ! :wave:

9. thanks for the updates i cant wait to see number 2's yield

10. hmmmm, I starting to think I suck at outdoor growing when I see so many other great outdoor grows going....

I'm starting to wonder when I will start to flower....

#1 seems to have stopped growing.... (personal strain in natural ground)

#2 same story, its in limbo... (personal strain in natural ground)

#3 has grown substantially (personal strain mix in 2 gallon hole or so)

#4 grew and I had to train it again (mutant in 8-10 gallon hole)

#5 Had to train it and top it it was getting so tall (white queen in 8-10 gallon hole)

#6 grown slightly , havnt topped or trained (white queen in 8-10 gallon hole)

#7 grown a good bit, had to top (white queen in 8-10 gallon hole)

#8 getting very big, topped 2 times branching nicely (white queen in 8-10 gallon hole)

No signs of flowering on any of the 8 plants .... #1 , #2 both stink really bad , none of the other have any smell to speak of....

I have been watering them about 1 time per week, as its been very hot and dry in my area... I also been giving them doses of nutrients (vegetative) .... not sure what else I can do, any help is appreciated...

I have pictures if anyone is interested !

11. Checkin' in, looking forward to flowering pics!

12. Hey my man. Just stopping on in, some of your plants look awesome man, and a few others don't look so happy.:( But give it time man, cannabis is a weed after all!
    Cant wait to see these bushes expand, and the stunted grow to trees:D

13. Hell yeah, give Us pics !!!!

and relax, they will flower.

14. oki doki, Update with pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. I am impressed nice work with the camera. these look like indica to me correct?

16. #56 Russy, Aug 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2010
    Really impressive now , starting to do what I wish it would have done months ago ! The White Queens are really kicking now !

They are all starting to stink, I got bad bug problems , but I am scared to treat with anything , I figure they can just munch on the lower branches and hopefully leave the top branches alone, like so far... :confused::rolleyes:

I fertilized with an organic booster last week...

Pics !

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. glad to see they are getting a bit bigger now!

18. lookin good dude! keep it up we're heading towards the finish line now!! :D

19. Thanks guys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have to say that the white queens that are in the holes I dug are surpassing all the others.... wow, they dwarf number 1, 2, and 3 now.....

I have learned alot this year.....

20. I got female pistols on all of them , im going to hit them hard with first dose of flowering nutes within next day or two... they are thirsty bastards.... 5 gallons every other day minimum.... If I dont they are drooping.... :rolleyes: