russian roulet is dangerous, but no as dangerous as...

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by mooglekexin, Mar 20, 2003.

1. an amazonian goes to russia and meets a group of people playing russian roulet (spelling ???) and decides he will play, he does not end up dead and says to the other alive peeps "if you ever come to the amazon, you must play amazon roulet"

a few years later the group of russians come to the amazon and decide to take the guy up on his proposal. the amazonian says.. "there are a group of beatiful women there, choose one and they will give you a blowjob"
    the russians think this to be great, but one says "whats the danger in that ???"

the amazonian replies " one is a canibal"

hehehehehehehhehehehehehehhehehehehehee

the pain THE PAIN !!!

2. lol....i like it......Peace out....Sid

3. I like that one too!

It makes me hurt though!

4. If I had to choose between the two, Id pick russian roulet.:)

5. free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blow job . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blow job . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blow job . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blow job . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blow job . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blow job . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blow job . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blow job . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blow job . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blow job . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blow job . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blow job . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blow job . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blow job . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blow job . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blow job . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blow job . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blow job . . . gun to the head . . .free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blow job . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blow job . . . gun to the head . . .free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blow job . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blow job . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blow job . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blow job . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blow job . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blow job . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blow job . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blow job . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blow job . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blow job . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blow job . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blow job . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blow job . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blow job . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blow job . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blow job . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blow job . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blowjob . . . gun to the head . . . free blow job . . . gun to the head . .

BLOWJOB!!!!

6. hmmm to risky for me

7. I'd say fuck it, catch a plane home. And roll up a fat blunt. Fuck losing my dick or my life.

8. oh man i would totally play amazon roulette over russian roulette any day

9. i saw that comming lmao.

10. if the teeth sink in, knock the bitch out

11. Put a steel condom on.

12. Heheh, I doubt you'd feel anything though. If you choose the right one ;)