Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Russian Concussion

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by jdeez, Feb 14, 2013.

1. Heading to the dispensary today and I want to pick up a bottle of Russian Concussion 15X. I've heard it's one of the most potent edibles out there. Has anyone tried it?

2. Obviously not that many have heard of this, lol. I just drank it.. had to mix it with milk because it tasted so strong (I was kind of nervous about the taste). It tastes exactly what you would think weed milk would taste like. I'll get back about the effects once I feel it

3. What is it exactly?

4. I read somewhere that it was almond milk with liquid thc or something like that, regardless, I was high af. Mixed it 50/50 with milk and the taste wasn't bad. I was high for a good 11 hours. It almost felt like my first high

5. I got one of those at a dispensary in Sacramento... I was warned to just try the neck of the bottle first. Me and my cousin thought we were Cheech and Chong and fuck oh dear were we ever wrong.... he puked standing up then fell over backwards at a house party and I had a panic attack laying face down on an unfolded pile of laundry for 6 hours until I stopped cold sweating and could move again..... I've never been so high ever in my life!!!